C3 SS for $5.12

Or maybe a Mickey Mouse flashlight! Who knows!

Lots of times the size quoted by Chinese dealers is the box it comes in, not the item.

It says that the measurements include the package. It had me wondering until I saw the fine print.

Can't be that bad even if the light sucks in the end, it will put out light. Just put it in the toilet or kitchen for times in need.... It takes AA, not a 18650 (that'd cost $$!)

They will send you the wrong light ..Even after i was screaming at them for months that they sent me numbers of the wrong lights and repeatedly told them that the description was for a stainless steel c3 180 lumen 3 mode light and they had sent out a cheap piece of garbage UV light instead ..They continued to sell the light on their website To members of blf and that's why I was screaming in the last thread .. They were doing it again .. I thought that was brilliant evidence for my paypal dispute ..this company was knowingly ripping off members of a forum i belong to ...while i was disputing the purchase .. sadly paypal sided with Focal and said if I sent the lights back focal would give me my money back ... the sale was 100$.. 25 $ of that was shipping ..and they wanted me to pay another 25$ to send back lights that Focal knowingly sent out as the wrong one ..

SO AM I SCREAMING HERE !!!

YES

DON"T BUY THIS .... unless you are dying to get into a paypal dispute .

focal offers a money back policy /..all you have to do is send your 12 led uv aluminum light(like a 99cent light ) back to get your refund ....

Someone needs to wake up and realize that this is a scam ...and they are doing it ....again .

I want to see beamshots of your 12led uv lights when you get them.

this should be a fun post to watch ..

READ THIS :

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2234

If you like paypal disputes and getting the wrong item..or dealing with unreputable ,shady vendors ...go for it .... You've been warned by 20 people they scammed on this same light ..

lazerpoint /wsdeals/focalprice are all the same company

Boaz, relax...it's just a 4 bucks shipped light! LOL!

Edit : Oh...so they sent a 5mm UV light instead. Seriously i could use one of those and give to my in-laws... (I have a nice 365nm one from Tank007 that has absolutely no purple haze)

I got my money back in full and still have the UV light, so they made nothing on that last deal from me. The UV light is a complete piece of garbage though. I don't even think it is the right wavelength to be of any use and there aren't any parts of any use. But some people did luck up and get actual stainless C3's, so we'll see what happens. Boaz definitely got screwed, but he was buying a pretty big quantity. Don't get too greedy and hopefully this will turn out okay.

This isn't the stainless model so no one here expects to get a $15 light for $5. This is a $10 light at best for $5 and very little chance it's incorrectly priced. They are likely trying to blow out some old/excess stock. Don't go buying a dozen or a hundred of them and you won't get burned.

I'm hoping for stainless based on the picture over the description. The aluminum C3 is black and has a different shape than the stainless one.

I see....big quantities are different of course...

I am going to have to agree with boaz here, this light most definitely will not contain a cree emitter. The only thing that makes everyone here believe this is a cree emitter is the ONE picture? The word cree is not mentioned anywhere in the description. I know how FP will respond to the people who want a refund....they will say something along the lines of "the pictures are not always accurate, you have to read the description to see what your really getting" of course it will be said in chinglish lol

Based on the picture this is not a genuine C3, just a clone. The matte finish is a giveaway that it is an aluminum clone in silver finish to look like a stainless C3. If I'm wrong I will be pleasantly surprised.

now its $13.33 , said $5 something i added it then $13.33 = $12 with discount

i was debating it for a minute ... less than the price of the led almost !! hmmm ( thinking ) opps to late

thanks for the heads up : )

Sorry dude you're just wrong ..

they've played this game before ..this is a no win scenario for anyone but them .. it has nothing to do with buying quantities or not . they see you as a sucker 7000 miles away and are more than willing to take your money and have a girl who speaks very limited engrish jerk you around for months and months .. they only pay her 4 $ a day .

you're mistake is thinking that the description means a damn thing .. you're mistaken ..last time it said stainless steel c-3 3 mode 180 lumen xre Q5 couldn't be clearer than that

you can want to be as hopeful as can be ....that what you're describing is true .. it just isn't . and I'll bet you 1000$ too..wanna bet ?..my 1000 against your 100$

the 100$ will cover my loss from these crooks ..come on john mac take the bet ..those are great odds i need the money ..:P

You're probably right and since they took down the page entirely now I'm going to say you are right. But, since my $4.61 bet is cheaper than $100, I'm going to decline your wager. ;) Last time they pulled this a handfull of people actually got the promised light and maybe this time I'll get lucky too. Worse case is I'll get my money back from them like others and I did last time.

I just can't believe that in the nearly forty posts before Boaz's post nobody mentioned the previous scam. I had no idea and would have found that info useful. Way to watch out for each other.

count me in as another gullible one. I would also have appreciated an earlier 'heads up' on the scam. But I do enjoy a good fight if I've been wronged, no matter the cost.

The previous c3 disaster was with lazerpoint and not focalprice. I had totally forgotten how they were linked.

These $5> deals ususally result (if the described/pictured light is delivered) in something stupid to laugh at upon opening the envelope followed later by something noisy rattling upon opening a junk drawer.

Foy