C3 SS for $5.12

WOW!

So now the price is $13.33? That's a good thing right? (I hope, I hope, I hope)

Hey Hey!!!

Dont be anxious... despite they have changed the price and the orders are not cancelled, always there is a chance of not receiving a C3 SS, but a "mickey mouse flashlight" instead....

What I am trying to say is that maybe we will not receive a C3 SS, but a cheap flashlight, as the 12UV leds, or something else

I have enough junk flashlights. Its look like a typical FP scam. Put the $5 towards a decent light.

Last time they did it wrong they sent the money back (there was a coupon for a 90% disccount for all items).

I do not know what will happen this time, I think they will send it, but not sure what

I wrote them a message to check if it really is a c3 (any kind) before sending them out. So far my track record for $5-7 dollar deals has been positive . TR801 and UF502b has been exceptional deals. I got my money back on the UV C3 via PP. But I can also understand Boaz position. I wonder if the number of lights has something to do why PP has sided for me, but against Boaz.

Keep informed us, please.. (about the response...)

Anyone has the order in "packaging" or "shipped" status? Mine still "proccessing"

504 Gateway Time-out

That's all I get when I try to log in to check my order....

I have no problems with the page.....

Seems to be working now. My order for 3 is still processing.

mmmm... looks like we will need to cancel them? I will wait 1 week, no more

they will probably do the old "bait and switch" and send a nasty 9 led light

If they dont send a UF C3 (no matter if is a SS or aluminum version) with XR-E led and 5 modes, but send a crap item instead, I will kjsdfhsjkdfñlwe´rñlw´plrñasldkfl FP, because it will be my second problem with them

Seriously... hope they send a UF C3 with XR-E LED....

Mine says also "processing", I placed the order just 2 days ago.

wait and see

End of the road guys: ORDER INVALID

We have to request refund

Last time I did not have to ask for a refund, they did refund it for me via paypal, are you sure it will be any different this time Fran82?

I will wait 2 days, yavi... Then if not automatic refund after 2 days, I will send email...

If no response, next week Paypal dispute then claim

Yeah Fran82, I think I will do the same.