Calling all commercial flashlight sellers NOT closing for CNY! SALE TIME!

Chinese New Year is approaching. Are we gonna see some sale events over this two week period to take advantage of the closures?

They don’t mind ignoring us for those two weeks (kidding) so kindly give us some attention! :smiley:

+1
I need to get some stuff for the next facebook give away and I cant see any tempting offers that make me need to buy stuff to give away.

Wallbuys sale was pretty good for my personal use, but the range of lights isn’t amazing.

-+2

Fancyflashlights has their CNY sale.

Wallbuys has their reservation service sale thingy that I don’t quite understand.

Any others?-

Edit- oops. Re-read the original post. I get it now.

I forgot to indicate that I’m calling out the sellers that won’t be closing for CNY :wink:

That would mean who? Illumination Supply, Shiningbeam, LED Supply, Lighthound, Zbattery, who else?

TMart USA is probably closing for two weeks, wishing they were in China, LOL.

Think any of them are listening?

Anyone who wants to take advantage of the closures and gain some customers :slight_smile:

And yes, I’m generally speaking of USA-based shops since they make up the majority of non-China flashlight websites.

Basically we’ve got customers banging on the door to be let in to spend money. Who wants the business and who wants to be noticeably absent?