Calling all Russians

… Klitschko brothers are from Ukraine not from Russia…

@Jeansy: Its hard to pick only one thing to laugh at you guys, so dont worry, there are enough reasons.. :D but as I heard, you guys are sometimes even worse with your towels. ;)

@budynabuick: We are already offtopic, so hey, why not slam someones momma, lol. :D

@BetweenRides: "Fahrt" is German for "ride".. mostly these signs say "Gute Fahrt" which just means "Have a good trip!" but some signs are even funny for natives like me.. especially those in Switzerland, but they are a totally different kind of folks. ;)

@flashrider: Ukraine, Russia, all the same. ;)

Yes NightCrawl, I know :wink:

BTW Fart in Polish means fluke, lucky break :slight_smile:

Hello budynabuick :slight_smile:
No, I’m not participating in russian FL forums because they are too snobbish - a flashlight cheaper than $50 treats there like chinese sh…t. :bigsmile:
It’s so strange because Russians is very poor people and most of us “living” on ~$200 in a month.

I’m trying to speak English without a translators but have no one for practice here))

Yes, that fact is good for a good time but VERY bad if you trying to find a virgin girl for creating a family and making your own kids.

It’s really true - “loose women” here is everywhere and very hard to find a virgin girl older than 12…14. The guy to girl ratio is a 1:1,5 and I’m don’t recommend to spend a vacation in Russia because it’s VERY dangerous here: homicides, robbery and so on…

You might like this, it’s more a laugh at ourselfs but very funny classic comedy

Hey, why virgin girl :D?
I cant speak of them being sluts or no, I just know that my two russian neighbor chicks are junkie hoes :smiley:

Dude, move somewhere closer to some village or smaller town, there ought to be decent girls, not just materialistic money whores ;)!

In russian small towns and villages situation is even worse.

In Russian criminal slang it lucky means too. :slight_smile:

Its truth. Lot of my neighbors addicts and alcoholics. I am a patriot, but Russia probably dies out. :cry:

Welcome to the club, Form!

…and my upstairs neighbor is a druggie who tried to rob them, tied them and tortured, messed up people are around here lol.

Its not that Im living in the ghetto, I just happen to have all kinds of neighbours :D!

Welcome to BLF, Form. I read a book a year or two ago that predicted a lot of western cultures were going to die out just because of immigration and low birth rates of the native populations. While opinions can vary, when I see stuff laid out with basic math combined with a historical perspective, it tends to make me sit up and take notice.

[quote=flashrider]

Thanks flashrider. That fact popped in my head yesterday afternoon (out of the blue) but could not get to my comp to correct. I”M still stuck in the Soviet era. Still like the Klicth bros. Their training regime is “SICK!” I guess Vlad is gonna have his last fight this year as he is 39.
Keith

Hello budynabuick :slight_smile:
No, I’m not participating in russian FL forums because they are too snobbish - a flashlight cheaper than $50 treats there like chinese sh…t. :bigsmile:
It’s so strange because Russians is very poor people and most of us “living” on ~$200 in a month.

I’m trying to speak English without a translators but have no one for practice here))

Snobbish? a Russian CPF LOL I would have never thought that. You do great with English.

Keith

Welcome aboard form! Sorry to hear that. I live in a pretty nice area that is not “untouched” by the drug scourge. Most of my old friends died as a direct, or indirect result of the 60s drug culture. Very sad.

Keith

I come from a very rural area in North Carolina & crack (+prescription drugs)is epidemic in many of the rural areas. It almost seems as if it were orchestrated.

Keith

I just saw that I put two ii”s in Russian LOL. No way to fix it. For the record, even I know there is only ONE i Russian.

Keith

Above your original post are two buttons, "view" and "edit". If you want to, click "edit" to edit the Subject and get rid of the double i in Russiians.

I’ve met a few russian women is OZ. Seem to be motivated by money but they put out…er um so I’m told.

Guy in car: - Where?
Woman: - Where… there… slut
Guy in car: - There-slut? Go on the dick! (means “screw you”)
Woman: - Go on the dick…

She said:
“Пошла на хуй” (says like “poshla na khui”). She just repeated that guy said, the same phrase addressed to him must be “Пошел на хуй” (“poshel na khui”). :bigsmile:

“Poshel” - to man, “poshla” to women.