Camping Light.

Thanks for your tip! :smiley:

Suoaki looks interesting… The Luci not so much except for maybe when in the lake?

This one is my favorite too for a factory single-18650 light. I modded two of the BlitzWolf BW-LT5 with high CRI SMD LEDs & use them often.

I really want to get several from banggood but they wont ship to the US…. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I just checked, & for some reason i can’t find them on Banggood at the moment. EDIT: they are no longer on Blitzwolf’s website either.

Dirt cheap too.
But cant add them to my cart… :frowning:

I just get the same error… I think they are out of stock.

Me neither...

Shipping:
This warehouse can not ship to your location.

So I think I am going to go with a few options…. I am now searching on amazon for something like the Blitz light, I am also going to go with several headlamps for us to hike and go around… The blitzwolf light is going to be for the tents…

I also saw on amazon LED Lamps with built in fan… my wife was sold on them… I am just not convinced… LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I am going to wait to see if banggood really cant ship to the US.

There was a clone of that Blitzwolf LT5 light posted here on BLF somewhere last year, if i only knew were it was…

That would be nice.

Q8 providing pretty good lighting even though only standing on that chair. It would have been much better if I hung it, but the only reason I stayed out that late was to take these pictures. I was using my cellphone instead of dslr, and you can see what a difference auto exposure made by looking at the background.

Those lights on the posts help a little. Here’s what it’s like without the Q8.

this shape diffuser is VERY good because it throws out light but somewhat downward instead of horizontally . the white top reflects lots of light back down as well as lighting up the top and letting a good amount of light out too.
Some of my lantern experiments here look a lot like this . i usually diffuser thru film first or might run a small dome
or something like a film canister inside

I think that is something wrong with Banggood's site , not only for this product ...I checked randomly about 10 products , I changed the country from USA to Romania , the currency and ...nothing ! I can not believe the are so low on stocks on everything... There is something else.., maybe the servers are frozen...

For anyone that’s looked through a lot of these, which is the smallest/lightest option that I could hang from a tent that:

(a) has a low temperature rating near candlelight/incandescent (2000k)
(b) can run for a long time on a low setting (1-10 lumen) and use a single AA to keep size down

I’m thinking something like the nitecore LA10 but cheaper and with a warmer temp. Maybe even open to AAA.

is the product you mentioned waterproof and dustproof?

Maybe Manker? Not sure exactly what color temp they are though.

Manker E02 could be a good option. But the color temperature is not even nearly 2000K , maybe 4500K or so...Good running time on AAA ( NiMh Eneloop or alkaline) on low mode , strong magnet on base , very small and light weight . If you attach a square magnet on the pocket clip ( with shrinking tube ) you get all the necessary positions for illuminating . For me , is the best AAA light I've ever had !

Manker E03 is the same as E02 I think, but takes AA.