Chargers and who's who @2020

Any well-known brands and models of battery chargers that can charge 26800 cell?

I am interested in getting Astrolux FT03 with the 26800 tube and battery. But I am reluctant to place an order for it now, since I have not found any charger for the 26800 cell.

I am afraid using the FT03 built-in Type C USB to charge the big battery will take several hours to fully charge it.

There are several different models — eg. Olight UC, Folomov A1, Adeaska A10, Nitecore LC10, etc. — but these usually have relatively low max charge current, 0.75-1.0A max.

But aside from these magnetic chargers, I’ve also only noted the Yonii C2000 mentioned above.

I tried checking some chargers, and noted the Nitecore UM4 (and possibly other new UM series) can almost fit 26800 battery, but is just shy of fitting it.

In my test, the flat-top part of the 26800 battery can just barely touch the positive side of the UM4 rail. If I use a flat metal (eg. flat screwdriver) to serve as a short bridge, then the UM4 will detect the 26800 battery…

!

!

Thanks d_t_a for your information.

I have a Nitecore UMS4 charger. It cannot accommodate the big and long 26800 cell.

I am going to try with this TrustFire EC10 magnetic charger. I hope it can charge a 26800 cell.