China store other than AliExpress - Anybody know other sites?

Can you recommend me a good China store? I have a terrible experience with AliExpress.

Are you looking for another “platform” or just shops? There are loads.

https://world.taobao.com/ being one of them. (guess you’ll need an agent to import/deal for you)

For specific needs there are specific shops, tons of them actually.

ps: If you don’t mind me asking, what issues have you had? Out of hundreds of orders only very few went awry for me…

edit 2: WELCOME TO BLF!

Personally, I’ve had good luck with Gearbest, Banggood, and Fasttech. Had a bad experience with the Elfeland Outdoor Lighting Store on AliExpress and haven’t ordered from them since then.

dhgate ?
I’ve bought a few things thru DH
:beer:

AliExpress is the most popular platform because there are a huge number of products. And it isn’t a China store. It is the Chinese marketplace. In China, there are many online shops where you can buy products. Check a list of Chinese shops at ChinaSafeImport.

www.dhgate.com

Very good reputation from my experience.

Saying you’ve had a bad experience at AE is the same as saying you’ve had a bad experience at eBay.

You may have had bad experiences with a certain seller/sellers but on the whole I believe the AE system of ratings and also the fact payments are effectively on hold until you conform goods are delivered and to your satisfaction is, in my opinion, excellent. I’ve had probably 80 transactions. One item didn’t arrive. Refunded.

Banggood, Gearbest, Fasttech and Aliexpress for the dozens orders i’ve placed so far - sometime $2 thingies or components.

There has been a few mishaps, but nothing that could not be resolved with some good will and patience, as for any online shopping experience i’d say. I’ve had a few painful experience too with DOA or else products and bad CS and did let go a few times, but that’s part of the process and i’m fine with it. I rarely order for more then $50, most of my orders are below $20. It works very well most of the time. Nothing’s perfect. Knowing how to read the signs and listening to trusted people before going forward can help for sure. :wink:

I had a bad experience with eBay and closed my 100% positive account some years ago. With more than100 hits.
Fills good without them… So, no rules for all cases.
AE is a way better than eBay, again from my experience.

Sorry for offtopic… No more comments from me.

I don’t have ebay account because they closed it telling me I broke the rules. They didn’t tell me what were the rules that I broke. The had a full “you did wrong and you know it” attitude, but I don’t know what (and if any) rules I broke.

I know you did :rage:

Zapals dot com is another one I have found recently along with Rosegal , I haven’t tried them yet though.