Choose your BLF LT1 Color Preference!

Orange and Flat Dark Earth

+1 :beer:

Voted for Orange
2nd-Flat Dark Earth
3rd-Green
4th-Olive Green

Do we know which color(s) are more durable/harder? Iā€™m good with black, flat dark earth (voted for), or olive drab. Also, are they all anodized or are some painted/coated? Either way, Iā€™m excited to get the LT1 once ā€œbatch 2ā€ becomes available. :slight_smile:

FDE

7503 Flat Dark Earth with no doubt.

Voted for sand/gold.

I also like the flat dark earth and the blue color, if it is similar to the SP10S blue. The 356 green is not bad either.

I am waiting for the colored batches as a black lantern doesnā€™t look special.

For me i would want something as easy to find in the dark.
The human eye is most sensitive in the dark to light around 507nM wavelength. Iā€™m not familiar enough with Pantone colours to know how to convert nM to pantone.

Reference to peak sensitivity

1. Olive :+1:
2. Orange :+1:
3. Blue :+1:
4. Flat dark earth :+1:

What they said.

Voted for Flat Dark Earth.

But also like.

- 021 Blaze Orange

• 356 (Forest/Coleman) Green

- 021 Blaze Orange

Orange
FDE
Olive green

Surprised no ano / clear isnā€™t on the list. Itā€™s all the rage these days. Or so I hear.

Only just noticed this thread, so here are my favourites:

All are very nice :slight_smile:

If the orange was a true blaze Orange, that would be my no-brainer pick. The color shown seems a little muted or rusty colored compared to a hunters vest for example.

But Orange, Coleman Green, and Blue are my choices.

I donā€™t think the colours in the renderings are very precise. If you look up ā€˜Pantone 21ā€™, youā€™ll see a number of different colours, from the more yellowish one in the image to a more deep and reddish colour. The Pantone website itself shows a darker and more rich hue, but without a calibrated monitor itā€™s going to be difficult to tell exactly what itā€™s going to look like in real life.

The RGB value is #FE5000.

I love the olive green and Flat Dark Earth, but the ā€œnormalā€ colors are looking great too.

Since weā€™re doing ordered lists:

• Olive Green (my vote in the poll)
  • Flat Dark Earth
  • Sand
  • Coleman Green

I donā€™t care about the other colors, but they look nice too.

Coleman Green
Flat Dark Earth
Blaze Orange