[Christmas GAW] Regards from Wurkkos!

Go Workkos!

Keep it up. I don’t have any wurkkos lights, yet, but I have my eye on one or two. If your product works, and your people stand behind it, then you are 100% doing good work. Sleep soundly and feel good about what you do.

Go Wurkkos!

Go Wurkkos! Thanks!

Go Wurkkos

I’m hoping hd15 will be released in 4000 and 2700

Go Wurkkos

Thanks for the gaw!

Go Wurkkos

I wonder what happened to your Thanksgiving GAW: [Thanks Giving GAW]Wurkkos Amazon Black Friday Promotion - #122 by A_M_K

Go Wurkkos.
Really like your lights.
My wishes: HD15/HD20 with Anduril, warmer tints available and switch position like Skilhunt H04 or Armytek Wizard
Also looking forward to a grandma light

Go Wurkkos.

Go Wurkkos!

Nice selection of lights. Thanks for the giveaway.

Go Wurkkos!

Go Wurkkos!!!

The TS21 is a solid, well-built flashlight, which has become a favorite.

Would love to see it in a classy shade of mid-to-dark Blue, such as the Slate Blue used by Skilhunt E3A.

Go Wurkkos! Having flashing pads on the driver for firmware updates would be sweet!

Go Wurkkos!

Love my WK30. .
I thought it would be a gimmick with 3 LEDs, (white, Red & UV).
But all three work great, have good beams and function better than I could have ever asked for!
Great run-times with that 26650 battery.

I use the Red LED far more than I expected.

Go Wurkkos!

I love the TS21 with 4000K tint

Go Wurkkos, some good looking lights from a young company

Hi Wurkkos, i have started a new thread with the above posts quoted if you are interested in developing the light

Go Wurkkos!

I really like your flashlights. I think it would be interesting to provide the ability to customize your flashlight 
with writings at the time of purchase. Also I would improve the aesthetic aspect of your penlights. 
All the others are very beautiful

Go Wurkkos!

GAW closed ,will do a Random draw from floor 2-174 and update here soon

done,Congratulations #85 (TS30) #82 (HD15) #57(FC12)