[Christmas GAW] Regards from Wurkkos!

Go Wurkkos and thanks for the giveaway!

Go Wurkkos!

Thank you for the giveway and have a Happy and profitable new year! :)

Go Wurkkos

Go Wurkkos

Thankyou for the GAW.

Go Wurkkos!
love my purple fc12

Go Wurkkos

Watch that standby drain

Go Wurkkos!

I’m excited for the TS32, I’d also like to see more regulated drivers (buck, boost, or even linear) in future lights

Go Wurkkos

Yes, magnetic switch built into a 21700 grandma rechargeable flashlight. I’d buy one, even if I win the gaw.
Wurkkos designs are attractive so keep that going (smile).

wow Jos, that sounds great. Excellent idea.

Go Wurkkos!

Merry Christmas and thanks for the giveaway!

Always great when a manufacturer values the opinions and ideas of the enthusiast community!

Go Wurkkos. I always recommend your flashlight to my friends because they are beginner friendly and can easily purchase them from Amazon.

Go Wurkkos! Thanks for the giveaway!

I really like my TS21 but I would love it even more if it had RGB AUX LED’s in the optic/button. Also too bad the LED in the button isn’t all that visible, maybe use a slightly more diffused light-pipe-thingy in the center of the button. Flashing pads would also be very welcome, and maybe a more hidden/protected charging-port behind a screw-cap instead of a rubber flap, although the flap usually doesn’t get in the way. That way I’d feel more comfortable when using the light in very harsh conditions (although the flap seems to hold up quite well). Another thing: if possible try to use constant current drivers as much as possible so the brightness stays the same over the whole battery-voltage range :slight_smile:

Overall I really like the new models you guys bring out, keep doing that! Great to see powerbank-functionality and Anduril 2 :innocent: I look forward to the TS32 and huh, WK40? That’s the first time I see that model mentioned, interesting :nerd_face:

Keep bringing very interesting, budget, but high quality lights to the market! I bought quite a few Wurkkos lights in the past year and I’m sure I’ll keep buying more :wink: I also really appreciate the interactions you guys do here on the forum, thank you!

Go Wurkkos
Best wishes for 2022

Can wait for the ts32 and the HdR!!!

Go Wurkkos

1) Use more of TS30S style button in other flashlights
2) Fix parasitic drain in TS21 on high AUX.
3) Use more high CRI led like nichia, not only SST20 4000K

as for the "Grandma mode" i think the "Muggle Mode" is enough for it. If you want, just add it beside "Muggle Mode" in anduril UI.

A flashlight with USB C, color led indicator of battery, and just on / off UI, with reasonable output, to not heat up past 45 C, would be awesome to gift someone.

A modification of a dive light with added USB charging would be pretty much perfect.

Magnetic/physical switch that is easy to operate with only one or two modes, and no parasitic drain.

21700 for high capacity and long runtime. Another version that runs on primary cells would also be good for those who want to avoid lithium ion batteries, but that conflicts with the built-in charger feature.

2700K to 5000K emitter options, high CRI. Possibly with regulated output.

Sounds great, very useful, and definitely deserves its own thread.

Oh, I wasn’t aware winners already got the prizes. I did not see any announcement. It would be good to update the thread because others are confused too.

Go Wurkkos!

GO Wurkkos! I’m looking forward to high power EDC lights from you, more of the FC series also with xp-l HI. Your lights are already good, but there’s always more!

Go Wurkkos!

I love my FC11, but I wish it had more efficient driver and the option to disable the timed step down.

Thanks for the great GAW! :+1: :beer: