Circadian / Integrative / Human Centric Lighting

Hello. I am new to the forum and discovered it via a google search for Sylvania’s Ledvance sun@home product that uses the SunLike LEDs.

I have a single family home in the US and am seeking to create a circadian lighting solution. Ledvance seemed like the closest thing I could find that may potentially be available in the US in the consumer sector (though I couldn’t yet find any vendors that sell it).

Has anyone gone down this rabbit hole/do you have advice about melanopic lighting options with a high estimated daylight illuminance (mEDI) rating? My understanding is that Hue may not meet this criteria.

It’s a pleasure to have you onboard, 803427!

If you’re after less blue and CRI 95 then look at Sylvania Natural series with the TruWave technology™. I got a 4 pack for $12 of the frosted 5.5w 2700k at a local grocery store a couple of weeks ago. There are other options in their Natural series with high CRI. These are not smart bulbs but they are dimmable.
Edit. 120 volt

Thanks for your reply. I’m looking for options that can change color temperature throughout the day and maintain adequate melanopic impact. Do you know of any options available to the US market that use SunLike COB LEDs by Seoul Semiconductor? This is what Ledvance sun@home uses, but they’re not available in the US.

I don’t, but am very interested in some near red lighting or even flashlights for use to recreate the campfire/sunset therapeutic effect.