Classic Bad Movies

Yes yes +1

Didn’t it get remade or am I thinking of something else

What hasn’t been re-made?

This movie is hands down the best of the worst imo… I’ve watched it so many times I can recite the lines to any part of the movie lol

Just some teasers… There’s too much in it to link it all right down to a sock puppet dragon

Going to go watch Left Behind with Nicolas Cage tomorrow… So that might change

Beau Bridges, Village of the Giants.

Aye Beau xd

Glenn came up with this one

Faster pussycat kill kill

A hot chick gang ... fast foreign cars .. and violence

A movie classic

Liquid Sky (1982)

I know some of these are probably meant to be trashy fun but will mention them anyway:

Planet Terror

Hobo with a Shotgun

Night of the Demons

Probably the worst movie made in the the 60's was The Loved One with an all star cast including

A scene from this fantastically bad movie

Hey, I liked that one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Atomic train.

TV movie… lotsa big names… utter crap… cult following (why can’t it be one of those cults that offs itself?): “Death Car on the Freeway.”

Oh rats don’t tell me that, it was on TV the other week and quite enjoyed it. Hmm come to think of it I was mostly looking at the cars and didn’t pay much attention to the plot.

The Room (2003) is, in my opinion, the best bad movie ever made. Tommy Wiseau, the writer, director, executive producer and star of the movie must be from another planet.

I just finished listening to The Disaster Artist: My Life Inside The Room, the Greatest Bad Movie Ever Made audiobook, yesterday. I’d like to say it answered all my questions about this insane movie, but for every question it answered if left me with two others.

If you really enjoy “so bad they’re good” movies you might really enjoy the How Did This Get Made?. podcast. The hosts are really funny and each week the deconstruct a movie asking that all important question, how did this movie get made?

The preview.

I’ll have to check it out for my 31 nights of horror Octoberfest.

Killdozer! Star of the show is a massive bulldozer.
I didn’t know it was trying to be horror until I stopped laughing.

Phantom of the Paradise
with Paul Williams

That movie rules!

If sadistic violence, strong sexual content, language and drug use don't bother you, check it out. ;)

I’m watching House of 1000 Corpses (2003) now and getting to know Captain Spaulding. I’ll get around to The Devil’s Rejects later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how many cocktails I end up downing.

I'm going to start a thread about " Good Movies " .... You guys are bad

Oh , you mean this thread ?