[Clearance sale Coupon] Mankerlight E02 & E03H II

Can you please make this valid at Mankerlight USA website? Or give a different code to use there?

The same with “germany”!?

I have the same problem, I wonder why Manker removed Germany from the available countries?

Manker, can you please can extend this BLF Holidays discount to Mankerlight USA website? Or give a different code to use there?
The flashlights I need only show in stock in mankerlightusa.

New tactical flashlight MC12 II and Striker are available now!

Mankerlight MC13 Copper are available again!

25% OFF Coupon code: MC13CU

Check here http://www.mankerlight.com/manker-mc13-copper-limited-edition/

Tail cap

Last 30pcs on sale!

Hello All BLF members,

Happy New Year!

Mankerlight offer 20% OFF for All Flashlights and Parts, plus Free Shipping Worldwide.

Coupon code: Hello2023

Valid time: 27th Dec. 2022 - 10th Jan. 2023

Check here http://www.mankerlight.com/

Is there a current discount code for the official mankerlight.com store? Also wondering if you handle IOSS / VAT for EU customers.

Clearance sale Coupon

We offer 25% OFF clearance sale coupon of Mankerlight E02 II, Manker E03H II

Coupon code: E02E03H

Valid time: 9th May 2023 - 31st May 2023

Check here
Mankerlight E02 II: Manker E02 II 420 Lumens Ultra-Compact Pocket EDC Flashlight
Mankerlight E03H II: Manker E03H II 600 Lumens Multi-Purpose Pocket EDC Flashlight

I bought two E03H and an E02H before the sale. Of course my timing is perfect.

One of the E03H doesn’t work properly on AA cells. Sometimes it doesn’t turn on, others it works but turbo won’t work, double clicking either drops down to a lower mode, or doesn’t get any brighter. I’m comparing it to the fully functional E03H that I have that works fine on both battery types.

The bad one works fine on 14500 though, so I assume the problem is the boost component.

I emailed manker last week and haven’t received a response yet.

1 Thank

Are these models being discontinued?

1 Thank