【Clearance】Wurkkos WK01/WK02/WKC06/TS30/TS30S lowest price/HD20 new color orange release

How about the C01/C01S, are they discontinued too?

it work with CR123A, not compatabile with lion batteries

I received my order pretty quickly in just 2 weeks.

Very practical and surprisingly bright for such compact lights. I like the simple modes and momentary function, and of course the high CRI. I do notice a very slight green tint to the SST-20 and the amount is slightly different between the two flashlights, but it’s not noticeable to me in normal usage. There is a slight buzzing noise only from the WK02 and only in the lowest mode.

It’s difficult to decide if I like the WK01 or WK02 better. It’s a good problem to have. :slight_smile:

thank you for sharing :innocent:

You’ll have a clear advantage over Lumintop FWAA if you make it support AA (NiMH, Lithium Primaries, Alkaline) and 14500 batteries. Bonus if you make triple and single versions. also have a deep carry pocket clip.

Can you elaborate, and give answer, will it work with NI-MH 1.2V AA, or alkaline 1.5V, or lithium 1.8V batteries? I just want to make that clear.
I understand that aux led won't work, but will main led work?

This looks great! Glad to see Wurkkos working on this. There are other features of importance, but this is what I’ve been looking for.

Triple emitter option
Single emitter option
AUX lights/one color is fine
AA/14500 compatible
Anduril 2

Yes, only 14500 for the design now, if need work with AA , the length will need add 10mm more

I just ordered a Wk01 and a Wk02, both red in 4000k :slight_smile:

I think a lot of people on here would be ok with the additional 10mm of length in exchange for AA/NiMH compatibility . Perhaps a separate thread asking for feedback would be good to see if others are interested in 14500/AA/NiMH compatibility.

Absolutely! For a flashlight this small, an additional 10mm of length is not important compared to the added capability. Diameter is the critical dimension for this type of flashlight.

I agree. I’d like to see 1.5v compatibility on a light like this. The extra length is worth it to me. I’m looking forward to see what this becomes.

thank you, :crown:

Excited abou the 14500 light with aux leds! I want one off the first run

Agreed, AA compatibility would be appreciated. Also would love to see single/triple emitter choice like others have already suggested.

i will talk with our engineer, AA compatible seems better

Excellent news! It’s great to hear you guys listen to constructive feedback. I hope your engineer can make it work.

I ordered the WKC06 gun light on 2/24 and the TS30 w/battery on March 9. I already have the TS30S and am looking forward to having both sizes of the market’s badest bezels now!! $40.99 shipped for the TS30 and a 21700 battery is an incredible deal! The gun light was $17.85 shipped which is also a wonderful price.

Thanks so much Wurkkos!!

Seth

The first version of the prototype has come out, the appearance is very compact, even shorter than SC21, if we increase the length, it will be as long as SP10V3

Bamboo pattern Looks like nice lines, the oxidation will be matte