Clearly Convoy Holiday Giveaway Ended. Winners announced!

Im In

Although I just got a black Ano L2 host and built it up , then I took it back apart and gave it a make over stripping sections of the Ano off and leaving others to achieve a pretty nice looking light…….
I wont post any pictures of it here though , because this is not what the thread is for.

I must say this machined finish looks pretty sweet and is totally unique. It would go well with the Convoy L2 , L6 , L4 and clear bead blasted C8 that I already have , to help the family of the Convoy name lights grow in my house.
Whether I win a light or not , I think this is the best looking light that has come out from Convoy to date and it is a winner , whether it goes to full production or not.

Keep up the good work J-Dub and keep the ideas going for the Convoy lights.

Good luck to all who have (or will enter this GW) and Happy Holidays to all.

All Convoys are sweet, I would like a clear L2 with L6’s side switch and a dedomed sst-40.

This is such a beautiful light!
I need it, now.
So count me in. I have an idea for an LED driver for flashlights like this as well. My favorite Convoy flashlight is the X3, because of its throw.

Don’t know what’s wrong with me but recently, I have bought lots of flashlights and lots of batteries too including a couple of 26650’s then I realize that I don’t have any flashlight that uses 26650. So I’m looking for one and of course, this clear L2 would be a great fit.
I already own a few Convoy lights, red S2+, S3, and C8 and I love all of them.
Thanks for this giveaway.

Count me in. Recently gifted a Clear C8 to my mom, and I thought the finish on that was wonderful. But this new style is clearly superior.

My favorite Convoy is a toss up between the Desert Tan S2+, the Clear C8, and an M2 customized with an XP-L HI. Can’t pick just one, because they are all great at different things.

Plain, black C8. My favorite flashlight, it is affordable, versatile and strong.

I have always loved convoys. Wish i had more. This one would be great for anyones collection.

One beautiful light to have and to hold,
Hope i win one before I’m too old.

My favorite convoy is my only one. Any old model s2.
Thanks for the chance.

convoy is one of the brand that stop CPF makes fun our budget light :stuck_out_tongue:
i really like my convoy s2+, it’s a great host for modding

Yes please. I’m in.

My fave Convoy so far is a green S2+ triple.

Please open the door so that I may enter

I really like my Convoy C8 silver but i get the most use and most grossed out by my Convoy S2+ UV lol

Thanks for the great lights at a great price point

I’d really like to win an L2, as the finish looks amazing! My favorite Convoy?….probably either my S2+…or my L6…or one of my 3 C8’s….or, well, I can’t decide, I like them all.

I’m in. Thanks for giveaway. My only / favorite Convoy is grey S2+ with luxeon v.

Hi all.

I’m new to the addiction and have not yet ventured into buying a serious light. I have recently bought a bunch of Eneloops and a nightcore (?) charger but no LiIon batteries or flashlights.
My favorite Convoy is the one I win in this contest; it has some sweet newfangled anodizing!

Thanks in advance for choosing me.

That just looks awesome! Count me in because I don’t yet have any clear Convoys but definitely would like to have that L2. :wink:

I have many different Convoys but C8 and S2+ i use most. I would like to have some new versions with micro USB charging port also.

Convoy S2+ is one of favorite 18650 flashlight, simple and durable.

Wow, it looks great. I want it....
Please CONVEY that CONVOY to me!

I have a bunch of Convoys, but my favourite is a Clear C8 with 4 modes.

They make flashlights of varying hue

Of each color I own quite a few

They say once you go black

You may never go back

But they've not seen a silver L2 !

Well I already have an S2

Some 3s , 4s and a plus or two

I have so many lights

But I think I just might

Have some room for a silver L2 !

Well I hope for my BLF friends

That your love for flashlights never ends

As we all share our skills

And experience thrills

When discoveries made soon transcends

With the talent we have in our crew

Every problem becomes a breakthrough

I just can't wait to see

What the next thing will be

And what avenue we will pursue

As I sit here enjoying a brew

Thinking back on the year in review

The old forum's been fun

Why just look what's been done !

It's a wonderful place through and through

( TL;DR I want that silver L2 !)

It’s a flashlight, I want it, it’s simple like that. :wink:
I already own a few Convoy S2+ lights, very good quality for the price.

I’m in!

My favorite Convoy is my blue S2+ with triple 5700K 219Bs.