Clearly Convoy Holiday Giveaway Ended. Winners announced!

In Please

It’s hard to beat the C8 in terms of portability and with good throw.
Thanks

Well, I give up trying to think of something creative. Count me in please!

Favorite Convoy? I’m not sure, my first two, s2+ and a c8 are headed my way on the slow boat. I could certainly use an L2, all shiny and new to round out the set. :smiley:

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

In for the win on a great Convoy light, favorite is probably an S2+.

Glad to see a new clear ano!
I was disappointed with the clear L6 as it looked to me like spray paint. This one looks much more ‘natural’ it seems.

My favorite Convoy is the M2. In between the C8 and S2 with a very balanced beam and great silky finish.

Keep up the good work. :+1:

Clear anodizing, satin clear finish, or simply “silver” electrolytic process or engineered, in whatever form is how I like it. My favorites so far are my clear S2+ and clear C8. I use them regularly and they are very much in the rotation. They may not be as tough as your typical black Type III hardcoat but I think they “age” better as you use them when normal wear and tear sets in. Plus, I like the mixture of classic and contemporary look of these models. The new L2 would be a great addition.

O yes, i want it in some fashion!

My favourite Convoy is my black C8 with polished SS bezel and lighted SS tail switch and LD25 driver.

I want in, I own several models except L2 and the new S9.

Favorite model is a black C8 with XPL HI led and is perfect for all round purpose and sometimes a S2+, if I want a smaller form factor.

I want one …. for simple reason that it looks stunning! :smiley:

My favourite Convoy is the C8 Clear model. I have a C8 black also and a couple of S2+s but there is something special about the C8 Clear …

hi

i’m in because i don t have the L2. I have 2 L6 customized with narsilM and TA driver and they are just fantastic. No cooloing problem and good quality. They are black and silver but this L2 just look amazing, really it does the WOUAAAA effect on me.

Keep collaborating with Simon because convoy is a great company that bring cheap lights like C8 and S2 for all the starting flash addicts.

This is a CLEAR WINNER.

My favorite Convoy would be the Convoy S2 because it’s versitile with upgrades and tweaks.

Regardless of outcome, thanks for the chance to get my hands on one and good going.

My favorite Convoy is green S2+ triple.

Thanks.

Nice.
Want it beside s2+

Thanks for the giveaway! Count me in!
(Maybe I’ll come up with something clever later…)

Definitely want one to add to my Convoy collection!

So far I like my Convoy M1 the most. My C8 with a XPL HI has a bit too focused of a beam for my use and the S2 triple I made just got too hot.
I do have a S8 host in the mail which I will be transplanting the triple build to!

So far I’ve only gotten Convoy hosts and put my own electronics in them. I don’t see a reason to get any of the much more expensive ready made flashlights. The L2 is just what i’m missing from my collection.

I’ve a Convoy L6 and C8, both are super great. L6 I call Daddy, and C8 I call Baby. A L2 would complete the family.

That is one pretty light the high resolution picture look really nice. I definitely would like one. My favorite is S2+ in desert sand color.

Merry Xmas to all! :beer:

I haven’t bought one yet but I think the L6 would become my favorite Convoy. It’s nice machining just oozes of great bang for the buck. (damn, I suddenly thinking of self gifting myself of one…)

I would like a shiny new Convoy light!
My favorite Convoy would be my custom M2, with a Nichia led.

I really love my S2+ in desert sand colour!

“Clearly” Convoy flashlights are top notch! I don’t have an L2, let alone a clear Convoy, but it looks great. Currently my favorite Convoy is the black S2+, but I also have a C8 and a UV. And I bought a BD06 for my brother-in-law who loves it.

Thanks for the great GAW J-Dub74!