(closed,all sold out) Review: No strobe,L/M/H,no memory "BLF MINI" Light

Are there any know problems with CR123A and german customs?

Theorizing, one might get about 2 hours at ~170 OTF lumens on High (JohnnyMac) using a good 4.5Wh primary CR123. From a RCD123 (16340) with only around 2Wh capacity; the High might BURN - with a JohnnyMac 500 lumens effective output (OTF) - but possibly only for about 15 minutes, and in short bursts. …(Rated [LED] output could be around 800 lumens).

Should lumens need to quadruple to make output seem twice as bright: some may accept a somewhat reduced High output, but good runtime - without needing expensive re-chargeables & the necessary charger. (I have just jumped in :quest: ).

This runtime will be further extended on the new 2% Low & 30% Medium. It should be interesting to see what output and runtimes actually result from the new L/M/H levels for our BLF MINI when using the different battery types.

I’ve never had problems with the German customs.

Some info about $5 coupon :frowning:
http://www.aliexpress.com/activities/share_to_win_coupons.html

No problems so far.

Quoting myself.
Found this, quite recent, post: Review: Trustfire Mini-01
Can someone confirm $60 min order, please?

Can I still get 2 of these? Thanks, Terry

hi Terry,

yes,order can be placed for these 2 days.

Pls confirm PP will show your address correct. if not,pls leave the address as a PP message.

2pcs $31.8 to vivian2C326@yahoo.com.cn.

$31 at Ali link:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-Trust-Fire-Mini-01-280-Lumen-CREE-T6-LED-Flashlight-Torch-with-keychain-and/610867_609814150.html

Best Regards

Rey

Thank you Rey for this great group buy. Paypal sent for 2 mini-01’s. Thanks again, Terry.

PayPal sent for 2 BLF_Mini’s :wink:

Oops, forgot to add in my address, emailing that now :slight_smile: Sorry Rey

paypal sent to your E-Mail adress, for one piece incl. battery.
I hope it is not to late already…

When are they going to be send?

x2

Sorry,it has to be delayed a little.

Pls don't worry.

Best Regards

Rey

PP sent some days ago, was it last week? Should I get confirmation eMail?

Anything you can share?

I really hope these will be sent out before the Chinese holidays :~

Are you aware that there are 357 Chinese Holidays per year???

(half kidding)

I bet that Rey gets it done as soon as they can work it into the production schedule.

I really liked the idea of this flashlight, but if the waiting is too long, I’m afraid that some people might get their money back via paypal, so please don’t let us wait too long … :slight_smile:
Besides that, I hate waiting!

But I’m sure I hope that it’ll all turn out well.

Well, the bench is deep at FoyHQ so, I'm in no hurry.

Foy