(closed,all sold out) Review: No strobe,L/M/H,no memory "BLF MINI" Light

Payment sent for 2 units.

Regards
Volk

Haven’t bought any (yet), apt :expressionless: I was waiting some preview (the already made it) and a lower price (after we reach 100+ units)

So how long before we can buy it or maybe I dont understand the procedure.

Perhaps we are just arrogant freaks :bigsmile:

Playing with the stock-standard $13.50 product, we enthusiasts/freaks can hot it up with a finger burning IMR. The far, far greater number of ordinary users can shock & amaze the multitudes with the flashing strobe; greatly impress with full brightness, and still get a decent runtime [and brightness] on low.

Ask JohnnyMac. I think he may be finding the existing model quite worthwhile; I know I am.

It's a preorder. You pay and then he ships it out once they're ready.

With the new restrictions on lithium batteries, is the primary still included or would it be better to send just the flashlight by itself?

You can ask him by pm to leave out the battery!

PayPal payment sent for one BLF Mini.

I'm looking forward to this one !

It seems like it would be better to not include any battery at all if they are filtering mail at the source end.

Would it be a big problem to you if I don't send the CR123A battery?

Post Office and Custom are REALLY STRICT.due to China Government 18th Meeting and Voting.

I shipped battery in XiaMen Post Office,but yesterday I was informed their office was on fire.

They reject to ship anything now.

battery can also be sent from BeiJing, but it happens to be returned.

The following may be a good news.

DHL GLOBAL MAIL,SG,SE MAIL are ok to ship with battery.

that means, who ordered 2pcs or more, or ordered 1pc but paid the extra 2$(for a faster shipping), can get the battery.

Very sorry for the trouble.

Rey

I dont need the battery,
so when will they be sent?
Looking forward to receiving it !
Thanks a lot for making this group deal!

will send after weekend's back. on Monday and Tuesday

great! looking forward to receiving it!

Hooray! :smiley:

QFT

>> JohnnyMac wrote:
> Now if Trustfire would take the hint and make the PWM on all their lights this high
> they’d dominate the budget flashlight market and make a fast inroad to even high-end flashlight snobs.

If they fixed the flicker, and followed the other suggestions being made,
they could change their name to TrustWorthyLight

QFT???

I also don’t need the battery, why risk it. Just send the light then.

Quoted for truth :wink:

QFT = “Quoted For Truth”