(closed,all sold out) Review: No strobe,L/M/H,no memory "BLF MINI" Light

Welcome to first poster zecampesien!

It was 700mA on high and 150 mA on medium with a 3V primary.
I checked again and you are right it is easy to see the difference but it was not as noticeable as when using an IMR :slight_smile:

That’s weird. I thought these were all from the same batch?

Are you using a RCR123 or IMR?

Thanks ! I’m a beginner in torchs but an enjoyer too :smiley:

Arghhh… :frowning:
I wanted to be unique also. Shame… I order classic version then.

Arghhh again !
I’ve just ordered 2 Z8 few days before. Am I cursed ? :Sp

Argh...still languishing in Germany. How much longer must I suffer under the influence of the green eyed monster as you all enjoy your minis?

:)

What the heck is happening with all the postal services. Mine is still stuck under notifications received.

Finally a update!

It seems like my package arrived at Frankfurt airport today, so it will probably arrive at my home within the next week :slight_smile:

We are no green eyed monsters.. most of us have blue eyes and blond hair! :P

LOL!

I want mine!

Do you track with https://www.deutschepost.de/sendung/simpleQuery.html ?

You haven’t enough information do to this (no date, no german registration number) and DHL couldn’t track it.
Try this - it works for me, too. My package is also in Frankfurt now. I think I will get the letter of the custom service next week (order more than 1 flashlight).

I can track it with deutschepost…. Date is 25.10 and Number is RX* without DE. Still in singapore :wink:

That’s OK, given the posts about the tint, you can name your BLF Mini “the green eyed monster”!

:smiley:

Agreed!

Anyone from Oz received theirs? I ordered two.

a feedback from one buyer. anyone help me to explain to him?

quote:

"The minis finally arrived, I am very, very, very, very, very, very........ disappointed.
What is the leds that you have put in ???????????
the light is yellow !!!!!!!!!!!!!..... I have an original TrustFire 01 and a beautiful white light well.
I wanted the same thing with just three different lighting.
I can use a RCR123 with my original trustfire 01.
with the other two, the torch becomes very, very, very hot after one minute
and I can no longer touch!
finally this two torches
that will eventually in a drawer !!!!!!!!............or in the garbage."

Some people consider neutral white as yellow-ish... maybe he didnt read right? Also if it get hots, just switch the mode?

A non-BLF user perhaps? Maybe just saw the Aliexpress listing and ordered, didn't know what to expect.

Too bad. Though he can sell it off through eBay, definitely will have buyers esp by our members who missed the deal.

i remember he IS from BLF, payment was sent by Paypal. (Ali did not accept PP)

Seems he meant he wanted just L/M/H Mode only, but Cool White LED.

Tell him to use proper english in first place :wink:

Also the fact that the light becomes hot isn’t a negative thing, it just means that the heat is getting away from the led and that it has some power!