(closed,all sold out) Review: No strobe,L/M/H,no memory "BLF MINI" Light

Wrong thread? 2 AAs would be 28mm diameter while a cr123 is 16mm diameter.

I’m thinking of the Arc LS, which had a head resembling the one on the Mini, and took a variety of battery cases — CR123, 2xAA (inline not side by side), RCR2, maybe others. Once you have a little good light-and-driver head, it’s tempting to wonder what else might fit

Is any of the DHL Global flashlight arrived well?
My flashlights are waiting in Singapore :frowning:

Think the original Trustfire Mini was rated down to 0,7volt,so even a single AA battery tube should be possible.Just wish.

Lennart

Had to get this just as a momento of my first review, but it turns out to be a lot more than that! The real low instead of strobe is great. The tint is nice, without the drop in output I thought would happen with tint + driver work. No chance to check output with the meter but it looks close :slight_smile: Thumbs up! Nice job WWEFANS!

Both of mine arrived today. Tint slightly different on each, but not bad. One shows a hint of rings in the beam, but again, not bad. Slippery little buggers...going to have to do something about that. - Please note that at the price paid I'm not complaining, just making observations.

Things I'm going to change:

- Masked sandblasting to the outer head and body

- Removal of the rear lanyard loop to allow tailstanding

- Add a clip

- Make/mod the body to allow for 1xAA or 1xCR123 (yes, it will run on 1xAA).

Should be fun!

Do you mean 14500 or are you going to switch out the driver?

Nope...alkaline/enloop. No need to swap out the driver. On a crappy alkaline it pulls:

L = 16ma

M = 360ma

H = 1.9A

Really? I'm liking this light even more, it will be able to fully drain a battery. :D

mine just arrived.....thanks for the good customer service and quick shipping Rey !

My initial impressions :

- This thing is small...despite the weight it will be perfect for the key chain

- Although stainless steel, grip is adequate.

- No pre-flash or PWM on mine.

- Nice warm tint with a smooth, wide beam; artifact free.....but not quite as warm as my Fenix rebel.

- VERY useful spacing between the three levels.

- Threads were "bone dry" and in need of a dab of lube. Once lubed modes change flawlessly with no skipping.

.....money well spent !

Still waiting for mine. I hope it gets here before the holiday.

I guess all orders with DHL to Germany are still in Singapore :confused:

I got mine yesterday and they came from Singapore.
On high it pulls 2A from both IMR and 1.5V AA alkaline. 3V lithium was only around 700mA, don’t remember medium mode but it was hard to tell any difference in brightness.
Really nice lights but I’m not sure on the machining quality, seems they forgot to polish the tail or are they suppose to be rough there?

Strange you can’t tell the diff between med and high, mine is well spaced, and modes are easily distinguishable!
Might add the lube as well.
Anyone else have the same problem with easily cross threading?

My package is still sitting in Germany since the 25th.

Is this still available? Just order trough the Ali Link?

sorry, none is available.(actually i still owe a few pcs to a BLFer)

the Ali link is strobe version now.

This is mini is all finished. no another batch.

An everyone-owned light is not a unique light.

Maybe consider on another BLF light?

So I ordered the strobe Version anyway…
What do.you mean with consider? Is there another thread with a nice BLF deal?

Here’s my suggestion: Feeler thread: Customized Trustfire Z8 (AA / 14500, BLF MINI-style)

Who’s in? :wink:

Good call… …I’d be “in” for several !