(Closed)Five Flashlight Giveaway at Aurabuy.com

Although I won nothing from Aurabuy’s giveaway, I still glad to see another supplier here (for communication).
If they have item that I’m interested and the price is right, I’ll buy it.

Everyone who didn’t pick the RRT-3 (including me) knew they wouldn’t send it out. That’s why I chose something cheaper, around $70. If there is a next time, everyone has to pick the RRT-3, THEN it will truly be an unbiased competition and everyone will have an equal chance of winning.

As for an example you can view here . As you scroll the page down you can see items selling with 5% to 30% discount, and whether that is a “real” discount (increase the price first then only discount for you)? You need to do some price comparison and research then. :slight_smile:

Oh, OK. :slight_smile:

Thanx!

Yeah there is, but if they didn’t give a light away that was somewhat high value people would catch on way faster.

sorry, there was some glitch with my browser and end up deleted my own post instead of edit it with UF T90 and Klarus P2A.

did I miss something here or what!!!

For the record, the manufacturers didn’t provide those flashlights free for the giveaway. Aurabuy ate the cost of them in order to do the contest. Granted they didn’t cost them $240 but you get the idea. I also don’t recall them ever saying the winners would be chosen at random. They simply said 5 lucky winners would get the flashlight they chose. Apparently they chose to ignore the greedy folks (like me) who chose expensive lights, and to reward those with more modest requests. Nothing shady about any of it technically. “Random” was never stated, only assumed by many of the contestants. :wink:

Did you really thought that I don’t know that!!!
The same way they ate cost of 5 flashlights they could ate 30-40% of their selling price for couple more flashlights and that could only be 5 or 10% loss for them or maybe even 0 loss, definitely not 100%

Hey, just going off of what you posted: “But the same factories were OK with giving US$240.58 worth flashlights for free!!!”

I would sure hope you knew that but it didn't seem like it.

Also, there were over 130 entries with the potential of taking them up on their offer of a discount. That's a lot more potential than just a "couple more flashlights" that you expect them to lose money on. I wanted to win an awesome flashlight too but I didn't. Big hairy deal. Life goes on. You don't want to buy from them then don't. If you, and others, don't have more to worry about than your feelings getting hurt over a discount not being what you want then you must have an awesomely stress free life. Just sayin'...

That is called “being cynical”.
If you recall this statement:

now, I don’t know what is business practice in US (or China) or how you there consider that business should be done but here, in Europe, one of the key components of every business is planing and one of the advantages of planing is that it gives you informations what you can offer and what you can’t.
I am not dissapointed or stressed about it as you suggesting, I just wanted to say how stupid this statement from Mia sounds, it sounds so stupid that every remotely economically educated man/woman/child capable of thinking logically would either laugh or do a double facepalm.

Will I buy from them, I don’t know, maybe, judging on prices they offered, not likely because their 5% discounted prices are still higher than Fasttech’s prices without discount but if they somehow start making significantly better offers then why not…

Anyway, this explaining is becoming time consuming and boring, there are many much more interesting threads here so I am off this one :smiley:

Sounds like a plan. Then they would probably just cancel the giveaway!

Hey guys,
Thanks for your attention.

I read each comment here, and learn leasons. Thanks a lot!
Since it is my first giveaway in forums, i beg your pardon for some mistakes.

I even shed tears for those people who always support me and Aurabuy. I will do better in future.

It is true. Even two members send me PM for high brand flashlights, i can only give 5%OFF…
But for other flashlights, we can give more discount. Here we go!
Flashlight and lasers

Thanks again for all.
Best regards,
Honest Mia

Don’t worry too much, were a tough crowd to please that’s all.

I just checked your prices and the price of your ‘discounted’ Jacob A60 is just a few CENTS below DX’s undiscounted price. Send me a PM if you go a lot lower. I need more than 1 unit.

Did the winner list come out?

Hey, Please check here: $13.49 for Jacob A60

Yes, all five flashlights have sent out to lucky members by HK Post with tracking number this Wednesday. :slight_smile:

That link gives me a 404 Not Found error.

Also getting 404 error.