[Closed] Free Giveaway - UF2100 and C8 holsters - US only

Hello BLFers!

I have some stuff I want to give away.

The first item is a UF2100 modded with a Nanjg 105c driver. I was inspired by Foy's review of E1320's UF2100 mods and wanted to try modding one myself with a stock 105c driver.

It has 3 modes (L-M-H), a SMO reflector, and it tail stands. It is not waterproof (the o-rings are installed, but don't seem to do their job), the lens and reflector have some blemishes on them (I cleaned them the best I could), and despite my best efforts the emitter is slightly off center. Other than that, the light works as it should, it's basically new, and the beam doesn't look half bad. It's hard to tell from the beam that the emitter isn't perfectly centered and that the reflector and lens are a little bit marred.

If you feel like upgrading the emitter at some point, I used the non-adhesive version of Arctic Alumina on the star, so an emitter swap should be pretty easy. The emitter installed is the stock T6 cool white of unknown tint bin. The wire for the leads is either 20 or 22 gauge silicone wire, I don't remember which exactly.

The light has been thoroughly cleaned and lubed. I even laundered the lanyard.

(There's a little bit of electrical tape, which I used in lieu of an isolation disk, peeking out between the emitter and the reflector there.)

The second set of items is a lot of three Ultrafire 119 holsters. These will hold most 1x18650 lights from P60 size to C8 size.

The one on the far left is the only real UF of the bunch. It is well used and is missing the belt loop. The other two are fakes I bought on eBay and are basically new. The middle one is a good fake, I like it better than the real deal. The one on the right is not as nice, but it does the job.

These holsters have been freshly laundered and air dried.

To enter for the UF2100, post a number between 1 and 1000.

To enter for the UF 119 holsters, post a number between 1001 and 2000.

The closest guess for each wins, and you can enter for both, but just enter once for each please.

Anyone can enter, it doesn't matter when you joined or how many posts you have.

I will pay for shipping, but will only ship to a US address. If you are outside of the US, my apologies.

This giveaway will probably close Sunday night (Sept 16), but please don't hold me to that. I will not end it earlier than Sunday, but I reserve the right to extend the deadline.

Thanks for looking and good luck!

673 & 1213

Woohoo! Another nice giveaway!

I’ll go with 762 for the UF2100…

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks rojos .

Joined only a few weeks ago and make now his first giveaway. This is awesome :slight_smile:
The 105 is one of my favorite drivers and I built some light with it for me and friends. I will not join this give away, because I do not live in the US.

How about for the light a 613

how about 1197

Thanks.

I’ll go 312 for the 2100!

I’ll enter just for kicks. Thanks rojos!

888 and 1888

Crazy 8s :slight_smile:

UF2100 —- 540

holsters - 1028

UF2100 — 777

holsters – 1965

Ok, 111 and 1111

Thanks! Very cool of you to do this.

I’m in! 728 and 1107.

Thanks for the giving the gift of light.

323 and 1323

:bigsmile:

219, 1219 your soldering looks good.

Thanks, Rojos.

Keith

547 and 1398

500 and 1500.

Thanks for the giveaway!

768 for me please, thank you for doing this