(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

That's true.

Answer for beacon frequency will show up when the sample is finished.

50/50 from me.
might interested depend on final sample :slight_smile:

Actually, you can put me down for one more. I’ll take one NW and one CW.

ALSO: HAPPY CAPS LOCK DAY, EVERYONE!

does anyone have one of these? Will it run on an 18650 with a sleeve? And can it be confirmed the max output is 800 lumens?

thanks…

saypat, here`s some review links
Old-Lumens Video - Quick Review - Lumintop SD10 Multiple battery configuration light - from Wallbuys - Updated W/Beam shots
veer REVIEW: Lumintop SD10 WARM WHITE(CREE XM-L2 U2 3C) 3xAA/D/18650/26650/32650 flashlight
sb56637 Review: Lumintop SD10 (2nd generation) XM-L2 NW 1xD/3xAA/1x32650/1x26650/1x18650
jimpaul320 Review: Lumintop SD10 1D/3x AA/32650/26650/18650 "Household Searchlight"
selfbuilt http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?371211
Hope this helps out

Can we get sleeves aswell? 32 to 26 and 26 to 18?

Well said CD I don't want another X6 At least with this light you have an option to start on high or moon, that's not possible with the X6. I would like a WW tint

Anything different from the standard light. He has already given us 3 different light and the best of them was the A8

Yes it will be.

sleeves are available, but they might charge.

Just updated the plastic AA carrier to aluminium freely.

I`m in for 1 in CW Thanks

Minimum of 200?

Don't think that will happen

From Selfbuilt’s review:

“The SD10 uses visible PWM on its Lo and Med modes (and Strobe for that matter), in the <1 kHz range. I am disappointed to see the resurgence of visible PWM on some lights recently, and recommend manufacturers try to bump it up to the non-visible range (i.e., >3 kHz).”

“Performance-wise, I am personally disappointed to see visible PWM on the Lo/Med modes. The frequency is close to 1kHz though, so this may not be an issue for you if you aren’t particularly sensitive to it. Overall efficiency is fairly good, but the SD10 does tend to trail behind the popular current-controlled lights in the respective battery classes.”

Deal breaker for me.

200 pieces minimum will kill this group buy. The X8 group buy got so big because it is half the price of this one and because it is a small hotrod. This light is really nice and useful, but a 39 dollar light will never make it to 200 pieces.

Agree, I’d be surprised if this GB got to 100, no chance of 200

For a BLF logo and an aluminium AA carrier, I’m in for one in NW.

I’m in for one NW.

Great UI! Now please ask them to fix the PWM (raise it to 9kHz or over) and I'm in for five - NW of course.. :)

Physically not possible, this light uses A SEPIC converter (like a more efficient buck-boost but only operates over a smaller input range but has better efficiency over its whole range) and by design it simply can not operate much over 1khz.