(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

With JM endorsement, must be on the right path :wink:

You changed the UI? That is awesome. The old UI was the one thing that put me off before.
Add me to the list for 1 CW.

So, the 4AA carrier with AA NiMHs will fit into the body? and not mar up the sides of the battery sleeves? Just asking, because most D cell lights will not hold 4xAA without damaging the battery sleeves. ID measurement of the body? Please?

Also, the driver is Boost/Buck? If it takes .8v to 4.5v would it not be boost/buck? Well, definitely boost anyhow. How's the efficiency when only using 2S/2P with Alkalines, or even with NiMHs. Boost drivers usually sap Alkalines dry real fast, NiMHs too.

I might actually want one if the questions can be answered.

Mine… 34.6mm

That 4AA carrier is making this really hard to resist.

About 4AA carrier will fit or not, it can take 32650, may be tight. I remember someone doing Lumintop SD10 Mod before :shy:

I'm in for a chance to win .

and if it ends up with a 5D2 tint or a 4D tint like _the _ is talking about. I'm definitely in .

probably every other tint junkie will be in too.

For me it's a matter of green . I can hope that tints above the LINE are close to the line or instead just buy tints that are below the line. I can handle red over green any day of the week .

If that’s the case then 4AA’s might just barely fit in there.

I’m in for the giveaway.
The 3C tint sounds good. 3D would have been even better, but I do have flashlights with 3C and they still look quite good

Question: how will this light be reverse polarity protected?

Inserting cells in reverse will open a wormhole, sending the flashlight and whoever might be holding it into a remote part of the universe where the explosion can do no harm.

Well, I'm getting older and that means much more forgetful. Frown I already modded one of these. I should have known about the battery holder,Embarassed but I had to go search it, to find out I already did it.

At least I don't have to buy another one.Tongue Out

OK, I give up, Google gives up. What is a MOS?

Liked.
Count me in

it’s like a present from yourself, to yourself!

it must be fun during easter for you :stuck_out_tongue:

metal–oxide–semiconductor field-effect transistor

Got my support, In for one NW.

Your not going to buy a poor old bludger like me one?

2 nw

thx

I’m in for two in NW