(Closed)-Group Buy-BLF Edition,Lumintop SD10.

I would like the 4 AA holder in original box as originally offered.

Same here. Just leave it as the group buy was originally offered to prevent unnecessary confusion and to speed things up. They got too many other things to worry about like getting the drivers issue fixed, getting everyone’s orders orders correct (NW or CW), shipping them to us and having a business to run.

If people want a plastic 3 AA holder, they can purchase those as a separate order from Lumintop if Rey can set that up. If not, then there are other places to order a 3 AA plastic or Aluminium holder.

+1
Thank You

[quote=baldo21]

I think this is best also.

Rey

Can you set it up where we can pay for shipping the free 3AA holder as a separate order with PayPal to 何 永清, support@lumintop.com like when we paid for our group buy?

Oh by the way, nice Fluke meter you got there. Looks so much more nice than my ancient Fluke 73III.

May be about design of the carrier, is there possibility space among connections is not close enough?
O-L can managed to make 4 eneloops fit. https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/21905

So is the a 4XAA flashlight? What are the lumens/runtimes?
And what is the price!?

[quote=264]

I agree.

any updates on this Rey?

Same here, looking to see if there is any updates. It’s not likely this will arrive by Christmas now as i haven’t seen anything in the mail yet, or even heard anything about this GB in a long time and xmas is only days away. :frowning:

Sorry,driver not yet fixed. but BLF engrave was finished.

BLF letter is not red?

ok, no problem - nice to see the logo though.

not exactly. As the earlier post said, the moded pic in red is just for highlight.

request

could a review spec the current from 1xD, 3xAA, 4xAA, li-ion?

thanks!

looking forward to this light. the people from lumintop that are doing this might not realize it, yet, but this is a big push for their brand.

thanks rei.

may i ask if you can find a holster for this light?

So far still not sure 4XAA (can’t fit all type of AA batteries) or 3xAA, some more info in front page.
Price is USD 39.

If still interest, I’ll put in reserve list. In case any withdraw later after final product ready to ship, can take it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
Please add me to the reserve list.
Thanks

Really sorry for the waiting,but it finally came out.

Some of the orders can be shipped today.(Friday,2014-12-26) Rest will be on Next Monday.

About the battery holder. Either Aluminum 4*AA or plastic 3*AA.

Default is Aluminum. Please PM me if you choose plastic.

After the aging test,they will be shipped out this afternoon if no problem happens.

BTY,there are 10+ slots left.

Best Regards&Happy Holiday

Rey