CLOSED! Group Buy: Starry Light SA-22 BLF Edition (NW emitter, better modes, faster PWM, BLF logo)

Got the email from Ric as well. Now in waiting mode…

2 sets No Logo. Shipping email received too. Can’t wait…

Interestingly, mine is still marked as unshipped on their site, but the e-mail says it shipped. I didn’t do tracking, so I guess I’ll find out where it is once I get it.

Out of curiosity - for those of you who did add tracking, did your e-mail say 15-30 days too? My e-mail said “Your order has been shipped out by mail post. Mail post do not have a online tracking number. It will take 15~30 days to reach you usually.” So, this leads me to conclude that tracked packages are being shipped via a different delivery system than the non-tracked orders.

“Registered post will take 10~20 days to you. You can track it on your local post system after 1 week.”

Same here. My account on CQG still says ‘unshipped’ although I’ve already been given a tracking number by Ric. I will check with the postal tracking sites next week to make sure my package is actually on its way.

This is the first time I’m ordering from CQG so I haven’t a clue about how long it’s gonna take. With FT, IOS and DX
usually I’d receive my order within 12 working days - often much sooner than that.

Got the shipping email too! soo excited cant wait to see what a 4 AA light/beam looks like!

Can I still buy this light somewhere?

I mean, with these modes

Afaik soon, but for a few dollars more.

Looks like that you can reserve it.

Group-buy ends at 15th; After that , price will return to 28usd to 30usd.

Just add the light to the cart.

“Sorry, Out-of-stock and stop sales. Would you want to book in now and reserve the product?”

Ok i finaly got the email too. It would be nice to see how different the shipping time is, as the items were sent alltogether allover the world :slight_smile:

I ordered once from CNQ, cant remember what the account page said, but it might be like Solarforce. My SF account page said ‘not completed’ yet the item was in my hand lol. It probably still says the same thing.

…And it does.

recieved from Cnqualitygoods on 21.03.2014 at 22:37:22 hrs

“Hi wolf

Your order has been shipped out by mail post.

Mail post do not have a online tracking number.

It will take 15~30 days to reach you usually.”

mine has the BLF logo

now all i need to do is order 12 more eneloops for it and another 12 for the D40A i bought as well :bigsmile:

7.8 light years in 15-30 days beats FedEx (i couldn’t resist)

HA! That took me a minute…

Of course, if it’s traveling straight from Wolf 359 to Earth, you have to wonder what courier they’re using…

Quarks Independent couriers
[Quarks is not liable for any Klingons or taxes]
Approved by the Ferengi transporter association

Always remember rule of acquisition #17

A contract is a contract is a contract … but only between Ferengi

I thought that only the Borg and the Enterprise made it from Wolf 359 to Earth intact. I think Starry Light assimilated both the Jetbeam PA40 and the Fenix LD40 and added its technological distinctiveness to their own…

I finished my review on the stock version here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/25472

With the driver replaced you'd have a hell of a light. Output on the BLF edition would be a bit lower but not much and no PWM to deal with.

What are the odds of this version of the Starry Light SA-22 becoming available again ? After reading JohnnyMac’s review i find myself regretting only ordering 1 of them.