*CLOSED* NIMH AA/AAA Charger recommendation

I hear ya!

Don’t worry. I’ll let you guys know how it all turns up to be :slight_smile:

Hi Sir,

This is Jeff from power stations, very thanks for your recommendation.

PS-NC1000 was original produced by us—Power-Stations Limited
NKON is one of my client in Netherlands, i exported them many, i guess they were sold out.

This charger ,really good and Russia market we have sole agent with ROBITON—Procharger 1000

Really thanks for your recommendation for our charger.

We have many intelligent battery charger ,pls visit our alibaba website at This product is no longer available.

BTW, could you let me know where are you from ?
may be i should looking for a cooperator for our chargers in your country.

Waiting for your kind reply.

Jeff
Power Stations Limited

Welcome to BLF, Jeff Zhou! :party:

In case you didn’t know, because you are representing a commercial seller there are rules about posting links to products you sell:
http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/commercial

The PS-NC1000 looks like a really good charger and cheaper too. It was out of stock when I ordered mine. It was more out of necessity and I did not really have time to wait.

FOB Price: US $ 3.25 for 1000 Piece, or $ 20 for Small order
Nice price!!

OK, Thanks , i will follow the forum rules

This charger PS-NC1000 now, we have exported to Europe market more than 10000 pcs so far with different brand according to our clients now, the next month, we have produce more than 10000 pcs for them too, where are you from ? if your can let me know , i will check whether there is any client in your country have or plan to import this charger from us.

BTW,“US $ 3.25 for 1000 Piece, or $ 20” only used for promotion for different models with different price. we have at least 10 models of smart battery charger ,such as for NI-MH/CD battery, for NI-MH/CD,Lithium-ion battery with or without LCD dispaly, with or without power bank function etc. also recently our engineer are designing a super charger for NI-MH/CD Alkaline Dry battery ,include 9V battery. i think this year your can see it.

Hi Friend.
Cheap price your can find NKON.nl ,they will get our PS-NC1000 about 18th next month. they are Netherlands ON-LINE SHOP.
If your live in Russia , your can buy it from ROBITOB brand—Procharger1000
if your live in other europe country, your can buy it from Memorex brand. they have them from us with their own brand.

Best regards,
Jeff

Hi my friend,

NKON NL HAVE RECEIVED OUR GOODS, so you can keep to buy a one from them for use.

If you use and like it, could you pls help me share your ideas and comments about our PS-NC1000.

Anything for them, just let us know, we will keep improve them and do it better the next.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff