Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

any usb cable should work…probably need a usb to micro usb for most applications
I always seem to have a bunch laying around from various things…

big usb is charge OUT
small micro usb is charge IN

you can find these cables anywhere…Walmart, Amazon…any store that sells electronics…

if you have a cell phone…you probably have one…

Thank you all. To BlueSwordM. How do I find out if my version is not the version with the problem? Also is any difference between MT09 vs MT09R.

The only version you can buy is the MT09R with the fixed driver. There isn’t any difference between the MT09R and the MT09, as there is no MT09 :laughing:

You will have to wait until Haikelite releases it for 180$.

Until then, you should buy this, in the 219C variety:
https://intl-outdoor.com/noctigon-418650-meteor-m43-p-864.html

Had there not been the MT09R, I would’ve bought that instead.

Makes no difference. If you purchased it in this group buy just email Haikelite and they will ship you the new driver.

Haikelite@yeah.net

Will do thank you

sherman2k, or you can buy it now from Terry and have it shipped to TA for modding to get the 20k+ lumens

Woohoo! :+1: :+1:

:smiley:

Finally got my charger for the 35hi. I like it a lot.

Is there a way to tell if it is taking a charge? If I hook up my USB tester then I can see 5.09 volts and 1.80 amps but if I run the usb cable straight to the charger I don’t get any sort of notification that the unit is charging

Thanks

I noticed a MT07S coupon code that has to be shipped from China.

I have 1 silver (they call it white) NW emitters I just put up on the site for 49.99.

Shipping included in the US and 2 years service warranty.

Also it has not been sitting on a shelf for a year.

This one was part of a shipment I got 3 months ago.

Fully tested and inspected. Shipping will be priority mail and it will process and ship minutes after the order. You will get your tracking number tonight.

I think the extra 4 dollars for the priority mail not to mention if it happens to break as long as it's not modified I repair it for 2 uears.

The last one sold in about 4 minutes so I would hurry.

I will post these as I find inventory that had not been keyed into the system. The guy O had taking care of that now is working somewhere elsea.

Also have an SC02 way under retail.

Thanks guys.

The SC02 I just priced at 33.99. That's 2 dollars over cost shipping on included that's why the 3.99.

Just tried out my Haikelite charger/powerbank. Put some 4.16v charged batteries in, checked after a while on my opus bt-c3100, all were 4.24v. Multimeter showed 4.18v…

I finally tried mine last night... doesn't work...

I got a deal posted on the Facebook page a few minutes ago.. they wanted a deal but so far no one took it so here it is for any of you.

Only US shipping. I have the price so low I will break even and that's it...

https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mto7s-702-version

That price is correct 42.00... U.S. shipping

Spam

Edit: spam post is deleted.

Spam

Edit: spam post is deleted

@Terry, I do get why he is saying that it is spam.

One thing: have you thought about adding Zebralight to your store?

Also, perhaps you could ask Haikelite if they could make a model of the Haikelite MT01 with the 90CRI Nichia 144AM?

I know a TON of people would buy a high CRI 144AM multi-cell light.

Cheers.

I have not had them contact me yet... I do have a couple of Zanflare F1's I just have never added them..

There will for sure be other brands added and very soon...

I will reach out to the and see what I can work out.... Thanks for the interest...

Yeah, especially since Haikelite was willing to do a MTG2 variant of the Haikelite MT01.

With a 144AM 90CRI, they would have an easy winner on their hands.

I made another thread for the Fenix and added and ThorFire TG06S as a free gift to the buyer