Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

My charger arrived and works fine.
At least 4 chargers are arrived in germany, mine included.

No samples were ever shipped... by reading the thread I am pretty sure we can all see how and why those samples never got shipped.

Thankfully TA has corrected any issues with the lights working correctly...

There are plenty out there they have been completed. Why no one has checked honestly I don't know...

I've added it to the stores inventory so that you can have PayPal assurance.. it is located here.https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-35-highhttps://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-35-high

Hello... I have 1 and only 1 silver MT09R 35 high with NW emitters and already has TA's new driver installed. It is one of the lights I had been testing the drivers in and easily hits 6500 lumen and 1000 meters throw.

You will not see it in my inventory because I am not going to put it there.

The first 110.00 that hits my account which is terrywhite1@live.com gets it.
I will pay the shipping. United States only. Shipping anywhere else the buyer pays the shipping.

Okay that sold really fast... Thanks very much you will have your tracking number shortly.

I am going through inventory today just so you know where these deals are coming from.

I also just found that I still have an MT07S White(Silver) NW emitters I have listed it at a stupid low price you can find it here if interested.

These will ship today...

https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mto7s-702-version

I also have a SC02 I did not realize I had left.. it is listed here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-sc02-5000k-emitter-tint-color-white It is listed at half price.... The SC02 has built in charging and is rated at 2000 lumen but everyone I have tested including this one is over 2200 lumen.

More inventory should be arriving any day so I am trying to make room...

Nicolicious’ quote is from January 4th… That’s over four months ago… :smiley:Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed - #29 by Nicolicous

Hi Terry,

I received the charger but it didn’t come with any charging cable. Does it charge come with cable or I need to buy it myself? What kind of charging cable do I need and where can I find it? Thanks.

I honestly do not know.. my sample came just in a brown envelop... no instructions of any kind and like. Yours nothing but the charger.

My charger came in the brown envelope as well no instructions no cable. Is any way that you can find out?

One click to turn on power bank. (no white or red light)
One click to turn off power bank. (while lights not on)

Two clicks to turn on light and power bank
Hold button to go to blinking white light, hold to go to red light, hold to go to blinking red light

Two clicks to turn off light (power bank remains on)

big usb is charge OUT
small micro usb is charge IN

New MT09R drivers can be back next week , we have completed a lot of test to the new MT09R sample driver. Around 80 peoples worldwide joined our MT09R group buy. I am not sure how many people encountered problem with original driver. If you have problem with original driver ,please send an email to haikelite@yeah.net to explain the issue with short video. We will help solve the problem.

Dale

I’m interesting to buy. How to join MT09R group buy. Thanks.

What is the difference between MT09 vs MT09R? If there is a known issue with MT09, I think we should get the old driver swap out to the new driver.

Thanks to the Man without shadow. What kind of the charging cable do I need to use with Charger? Where can I get it?

Thanks to all of the members that have put the time and effort in to answer questions that even I am not given information on...

Can't beat these guys...

@sherman2k, there was one version which had problems with the UI and lower modes. All of the problems have been fixed.

any usb cable should work…probably need a usb to micro usb for most applications
I always seem to have a bunch laying around from various things…

big usb is charge OUT
small micro usb is charge IN

you can find these cables anywhere…Walmart, Amazon…any store that sells electronics…

if you have a cell phone…you probably have one…

Thank you all. To BlueSwordM. How do I find out if my version is not the version with the problem? Also is any difference between MT09 vs MT09R.

The only version you can buy is the MT09R with the fixed driver. There isn’t any difference between the MT09R and the MT09, as there is no MT09 :laughing:

You will have to wait until Haikelite releases it for 180$.

Until then, you should buy this, in the 219C variety:
https://intl-outdoor.com/noctigon-418650-meteor-m43-p-864.html

Had there not been the MT09R, I would’ve bought that instead.

Makes no difference. If you purchased it in this group buy just email Haikelite and they will ship you the new driver.

Haikelite@yeah.net

Will do thank you