Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

sherman2k, or you can buy it now from Terry and have it shipped to TA for modding to get the 20k+ lumens

Woohoo! :+1: :+1:

:smiley:

Finally got my charger for the 35hi. I like it a lot.

Is there a way to tell if it is taking a charge? If I hook up my USB tester then I can see 5.09 volts and 1.80 amps but if I run the usb cable straight to the charger I don’t get any sort of notification that the unit is charging

Thanks

I noticed a MT07S coupon code that has to be shipped from China.

I have 1 silver (they call it white) NW emitters I just put up on the site for 49.99.

Shipping included in the US and 2 years service warranty.

Also it has not been sitting on a shelf for a year.

This one was part of a shipment I got 3 months ago.

Fully tested and inspected. Shipping will be priority mail and it will process and ship minutes after the order. You will get your tracking number tonight.

I think the extra 4 dollars for the priority mail not to mention if it happens to break as long as it's not modified I repair it for 2 uears.

The last one sold in about 4 minutes so I would hurry.

I will post these as I find inventory that had not been keyed into the system. The guy O had taking care of that now is working somewhere elsea.

Also have an SC02 way under retail.

Thanks guys.

The SC02 I just priced at 33.99. That's 2 dollars over cost shipping on included that's why the 3.99.

Just tried out my Haikelite charger/powerbank. Put some 4.16v charged batteries in, checked after a while on my opus bt-c3100, all were 4.24v. Multimeter showed 4.18v…

I finally tried mine last night... doesn't work...

I got a deal posted on the Facebook page a few minutes ago.. they wanted a deal but so far no one took it so here it is for any of you.

Only US shipping. I have the price so low I will break even and that's it...

https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mto7s-702-version

That price is correct 42.00... U.S. shipping

Spam

Edit: spam post is deleted.

Spam

Edit: spam post is deleted

@Terry, I do get why he is saying that it is spam.

One thing: have you thought about adding Zebralight to your store?

Also, perhaps you could ask Haikelite if they could make a model of the Haikelite MT01 with the 90CRI Nichia 144AM?

I know a TON of people would buy a high CRI 144AM multi-cell light.

Cheers.

I have not had them contact me yet... I do have a couple of Zanflare F1's I just have never added them..

There will for sure be other brands added and very soon...

I will reach out to the and see what I can work out.... Thanks for the interest...

Yeah, especially since Haikelite was willing to do a MTG2 variant of the Haikelite MT01.

With a 144AM 90CRI, they would have an easy winner on their hands.

I made another thread for the Fenix and added and ThorFire TG06S as a free gift to the buyer

They have got a whole lot of work to do getting the partners to all agree on things...

My hope is that will happen and of it does things will move so much more smoothly.

For Memorial Day weekend SC01 and SC02 major price drop. $30.00 shipped U.S. only. You will not find these lights for less money anywhere. Full warranty and service.
You can find them here. https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products

I think your price for MT03 is not correct.

Would. Not matter.. MT03 is out of stock.

Believe it or not that actually is normal retail for that light.

When I have some in stock I change the price to what I will sell it for. For now they are out of stock.

I saved the best SC01 for last... The rest are sold out now but I have 2 and only 1 Black SC01, I just finished testing and packing it and it is ready to ship.

Same price $30.00 and that includes shipping here in the U.S.

My wife also because of my special forces background has asked me to put her Haikelite Afghan on sale and the sale price on it is $60.00. She has over 40 hours work in it and it is 100 percent all hand made. She makes those one knot at a time and normally they sell for 3 or 4 times this price.

She is currently working on graduation monogrammed Afghan that parents pay $350.00 each for... They really are a work of art.

The SC01 can be found here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-sc01

I am pretty sure this Black SC01 will go really fast. I will process all orders today but everyone please remember it is a Holiday weekend so the mail may be probably a day extra... You get your tracking information as soon as I process the the order so you can easily keep an eye on where your purchase is.

Everyone have a safe weekend and thank you all from Jamie and myself for all of your support.