Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Got my tracking number from Dale.
Thank you

Put me down for two extensions navy blue and khaki tan

You are fortunate! I received nothing :-((

Just got my tracking number! woot!

Thanks Terry and Dale…

got the awesome blue one!

Not me. Did they send the tracking number to your email or blf ?

Some beam shots of the XHP35 version vs dedomed MT07 were also posted on the other thread by Pok.

I sure hope the MT09R pictured by Pok has the “bad” driver, but even if it does I’m still quite concerned. The “bad” driver supposedly drops down to 5000 lumens, and I’m sceptical as to whether an extra 2500 lumens would make things appear much superior to the MT07 pictured. Furthermore, the MT07S is supposedly a notch up from the MT07 (XHP70.2, plus better firmware I think), and can be had for a little over $50 with coupon. Of course I have no idea if the posted shots are representative of what we’ll receive, but IF the MT07S has similar throw and greater spill (which with XHP70.2 it certainly does), I’d feel rather taken for having paid twice as much for the MT09R.

email

POSTNL

also BLF message (just saw it)

May I have a tracking number too? :innocent:

I ll give you mine…then when it arrives you can steal it off my porch!

you’ll have to settle for a flooder in that nasty blue color though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Got my tracking number too…. :partying_face:

Me too :+1:

Please put me down for one black extension tube :+1:

I got my tracking number and I am interested in the battery extension tube too.

Tracking number received :blush:

Both version of mt09r and 8 *18650 were shipped with DHL. Tracking number will be provided in 2-3 days… DHL is pretty fast. I might get them on saturday… maybe.

Looks like China Post is being used to ship to Australia. I don’t mind waiting a month as the days are too long to get serious use from my two purchases.

Still, it chafes a bit if others are getting their orders in just a few days.

Okay her are a few things..

First the light everyone is seeing in the video is one of the bad drivers that were not supposed to have been for anything but samples, at least that is my understanding of it. And that driver issue was resolved long before mass production ever started.

One of the reasons that it took a few extra days to process orders was the new drivers had just arrived so those had to be installed

Next I can tell you that it is not 5k lumen, at best it is right at 4k so it is a very long way from the light you will be getting. You may not notice a difference in lets say 1200 lumen and 1400 lumen but from 4000 to 7500 lumen you will notice a big difference.

Something else I can tell you is that even with the very low output of that driver the math works out to est. throw of 721 meters so with an added 2500 lumen hitting 1k meters should be easily possible.

As of today I actually have one of the samples that had one of those drivers in it so I can tell you exactly how it performed at the much lower output, I am going to change the driver out when my next shipment arrives and probably keep that one for myself... Or I may have a contest of some kind.

At 5 meters I got a reading of 5200 lux, so those of you that know how to do the math you will see that it gives you an est. throw of 721 meters.

Okay... If you have not received any tracking information yet keep a couple of things in mind before sending a message to Dale.

The email address that you use for your PayPal account, is it the same email address that you use for everyday use. A lot of people have a separate email address for their PayPal account. If you do then be sure to check the email associated with your PayPal account.

I do this myself. The email address I use to log in here and for many other things is not the same one I use for my PayPal account so this is a simple mistake.

After checking that and of course the junk or spam folder in your email account then simply contact Dale and let him know that you did not get a tracking number yet.

Please also remember that if you happen to have placed your order closer to the end of the group buy like in the last 5 days or so. Naturally members that placed theirs weeks before will get theirs before you will.

One other things... Be sure that you paid the balance. In the beginning a $15.00 deposit was required to to be added to the group buy... So far about half a dozen members were really almost demanding to know why their light had not shipped yet only to find out they had not paid their balance.

This could easily be forgotten so just be sure of that as well please.

If all of that is checked and completed then contact Dale by PM his username is Haikelite Official and let him knoew and he will check into it for you....

Got my tracking informations now, thanks Dale and Terry!

got my tracking number now here via PM from Dale… seems its sending with NL to Europe registered post so thats good, gearbest usually does the same when i order…

A good site to track your orders is https://packageradar.com i always use that to type in track numbers when i buy stuff from gearbest/ebay etc… and it auto updates on them from time to time.

Happy to see the lights finally shipped great work Terry and team Haikelite! :slight_smile:

Got my tracking number from Dale (on my private email and on my BLF account).

Thanks Dale and Terry!