Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

I stand corrected.

I can’t recall, is HL using 50% or 100% ramp?

You can choose either 50% ramp or 100%.

BTW, @arficus, in total, with shipping, it cost me 155$, meaning 120$ for the light+35$ for the driver and installation. Shipping is included in the price if you live in the US or Canada.

Meaning, it is cheaper at 25$ less than retail, and you get the light now instead of waiting for another, and of course, Texas Ace’s custom touch on your light.

Oh, AND YOU GET A BLUE LIGHT.

I was asking what ramp HL chose to implement in THEIR production of TA driver.

HL will be using the 50% ramp version.

Thanks. That’s a consideration for me whether to buy driver-less light now or wait, figured it might be for others too. I like the idea of 50. If anyone wants 100 they’d be well advised to jump on the driver-less bandwagon now (ie buy a driver-less light from Terry now while they can).

Just buy it now. It’s less expensive if you buy it now, right? And you get TA’s touch :laughing:

Mr Enthusiasm, you are repeating yourself. Are you on Terry’s and/or TA’s payroll :sunglasses: Alex Jones said you were.

No. I’m just trying to justify the price of the most expensive light I’ve ever bought by a factor of 3 :person_facepalming:

lol, I wish I could employ hype men, I can hardly even employ myself at this point.

Which is another point, if you buy now at least I make something vs HL getting all the money and you save money too boot lol.

I didn’t recived my chargers yet.
Sended about 04.10

I know ist a bit off toppic asking for groupbuy parts in terrys sales-thread. :wink:
But I want to ask.

Any further charging Units arrived at someone?
Did anyone hear News from dale depending the Drivers? Are they ready or shipped?

The last I was told those were all being shipped. If you have not gotten yours email Dale at haikelite@yeah.net and let him know.

I thought they had all already been shipped.

LOL you can post anything Haikelite you want to here... The tantrums are over lol...

Okay guys... Even though normally I take Sunday off I did want to get my inventory on the website updated and give you an update of what is left.

I have only 5 Green MT09R NW 70.2 left. Once those are gone that will be all at these prices. The next shipment that I am able to get will already have the drivers installed and Haikelite will be calling the shots for the retail prices. So if anyone if one the fence or waiting, I would order now as these will go pretty quickly.

Also I have only 1 Green MT09R NW 70.2 that I have installed one of TA's drivers and completed the main spring bypass. I have tested it for the last 24 hours and it is at the very least a 20000 lumen light.

Of course if someone happen to want it shipped to TA for emitter upgrades I will be happy to do that for you. Just so you know this is the same light I set the news paper on fire with so it is plenty bright thanks to TA's driver.

The price is of course a little higher as I have to pay the same price everyone else does for the driver and I have to install a spring and bypass it.

I also have a Green MT09R 35 high that also has a new TA driver already installed and ready to go. I have tested it and it is easily 6500 lumen with a throw of 1k meters. If you have watched the water tower video I posted that shot is at 822 yards so it will throw and do so very well.

Again of course the price is a little more than those without drivers already installed for the same reasons listed above.

Once these are gone this will be all of these colors. There will be no more produced. It will also be the end of the huge discounted prices that I am selling them for.

Future orders that I get from Haikelite of the MT09R will already have the new driver installed and they will set the retail price.

I have honestly enjoyed seeing everyone getting everything they wanted and hoped for from these lights thanks to the help of TA allowing almost any upgrade you can think of.

Thanks again everyone, I will be back online tomorrow.

PS if you happen to place an order before tomorrow I have a shipment leaving for TA's shop first thing in the morning so all orders placed before then will be included in that shipment.

Certainly looking forward receiving the Haikelite TA driver for the ultimate performance! :smiley:

Charger for my MT09R 70.2 came in today. No time to play with it yet.

Anybody in California receive their charger yet?

Now down to 5 total... Green only left all with NW (neutral white) emitters.

I also still have 1 35 high left that is ready to go. Already has the TA driver installed.

Several are upgrading the MT07S as well and I still have 1 more of those.

Once these units are gone the next incoming shipments will all be priced at full retail so, right now is the time to get one even if you just hold onto it until you can add the driver or emitter upgrade.

https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-702

Down to 4 left now...

i haven’t received mine, i have several items that shipped a bit later and it arrived after 2 weeks from china. No sure why this charger is taking a long time. No tracking number either he said mine is shipping though.