Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

Received my charger just now…woot! Thanks Terry and Dale!

I still have 4 left... I can get them shipped within just a couple of hours of them being ordered.

Sorry I only have Green left but they do all have NW emitters which seem to be a good deal better LED than the CW's were.

The price includes shipping to either TA or directly to the buyer.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or if I can be of any help...

Thanks for all the support and business.

Dale really isnt interested in selling that charger so i give up on that and move on… sad to ignore your customers who bought the mt09r and believed in them…

I got the charger yesterday, for some reason I kept thinking it was a power bank until I got it. I haven’t tried charging function yet but the flashlight modes aren’t bad. Despite the cool white leds, it’s still good for what it is.

It is a power bank but in order for it to work you have to screw it onto the top of th e battery tube of the MT09R 70.2 or any other of their tubes set up at 8.4 volts. Then it serves as both a charger and or a battery bank. Even the white and red LED's of it's own can be used as a small lamp while camping, power outages ect.

Honestly until I finally got one myself I had pictures it as an included unit too.

TA I hope it is okay that I leave this right here for a bit.

Okay guys I decided to give a few lucky people a super deal on the MT09R 70.2 (which will still need a driver ordered from TA and installed or I can ship it directly to TA for you)

Also I am doing the same with 1 each of the SC01 and the SC02 and, I have a 35 high that is complete and ready to ship directly to a customers that already has the new TA driver in it.

It is the same 35 high that I used in the video that I light up the water tower from 822 yards. The price on it is stupid low.

So I have 2 MT09R 70.2 units green color NW emitters that I now have priced at $100.00 on my website you can find here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-702

I also have just 1of the MT09R 35 high I just mentioned that is complete and ready to go. I have already installed the new TA driver in it and it is easily a 1000 meter thrower. I have it priced at $110.00 you can find it here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-35-high

I have 1 SC01 black color that is on sale just this once at $29.99 you can find it here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-sc01 and also 1 SC02 white color (actually they are silver) also on sale just this once for the same price of $29.99 you can find it here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-sc02-5000k-emitter-tint-color-white

There is nothing at all wrong with any of these lights. I just feel like giving some people the chance at a stupid great price but only in these very limited numbers. Once these on sale lights are gone the prices will go back tor their prior price.

The prices include shipping. If you want the MT09R shipped to TA please email me at hesaidshesaidsales@charter.net and let me know you want it shipped to him along with you BLF username as well please.

Thank you all for all of your support and I hope in the future to be able to continue deals like this from time to time.

These MT09R 70.2 lights are a monster of a light after the TA driver is installed so the price I am letting 2 of them go for really is almost nuts. I will make about 8 or 9 dollars after shipping so, I would hurry. I would be willing to be that someone will be getting these really quick.

Thanks again.

Nice…sold like hot cakes!

Tried for the green…sold….>sniff<

Haikelite should sell blue and greens…never mind the black…those colors rock!

You could sell $100 blue and green ones (with TA drivers to be installed) all day long!

TA’s work sends it out of the ballpark!

Well, the group buy is finally over. That was wiiilld ride.

I though they would... I am glad someone jumped on those prices... I still have that 35 high that is really worth a ton more than I have it prices and it is ready to go. Driver already installed.

The only problem is that it is a cool white.

Otherwise, I know a guy who would’ve bought one. And that isn’t me sorry.

Whats cool White

all of the MT09R's a NW

If you mean the SC01 and SC02 they are really much closer to NW 5000k. I am carrying an SC01 now.. I have grown to like it very much for a EDC, it throws great.

I was speaking about the last finished MT09R XHP35s.

Here are a couple of quick shots of the 35 high with TA driver already installed. 6800 lumen.

After seeing the second shot I'm wondering maybe I priced it too low lol...

So when the charger is used as a power bank and the light is turned on, will the power be used from the power bank first, the batteries, or both?

It’s only a power bank when there are batteries in it…

Ok. I misunderstood, that makes sense.

He is correct. What I would do if I were planning on using it as a power bank and not using it on my light is use a good 3500 mAh cell. Just use my super high drain cells like 30q's or Sony's if I am planning to also just the battery tube on the light as well...

It is a really good idea the only problem is that it will only work in it's current set up with 8.4 volt tubes so trying to use it with a 35 high battery tube would be a really bad idea...

I have not yet been told what the future of that product is.

I have the last of the 70.2 lights on the website. Yes the price is back to 120.00. I was only selling a couple at that lower price.

Still the price of $120.00 is almost 55 dollars off of retail and after you add in shipping not far above my cost..

The one posted right now is the last one. Once it is gone only the 35 high will remain and only 1 or 2 of those.

I have decided to let that last green one go for 100.00 plus shipping which is 108.00 total.. I already have the price set at 108.00 so all you have to do is make the purchase.

This is the very last one, once it is sold I will only have 1 35 high that is ready now and 1 more that I still need to put a driver in. Find it here https://hesaidshesaidsales.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fhaikelite-mt09r-triple-cree-702

Thanks everyone...

last order is complete I am now sold out of all buy a couple of 35 highs.. I do need to know where that person would like it shipped I am about to leave for the post office shorty...