Closed Official Haikelite MT09R *UPDATE Now including TA's Pricing for Emitter Upgrades* Closed

It looks identical to the pictures. But seeing and feeling the light in your hands makes it even more beautiful. :sunglasses:

@hIKARInoob:
are you from Germany?
Which carrier has delivered the flashlights?
Thanks.

Netherlands. China Post.

Thanks.
So I hope mine will arrive soon, too in Germany…

Outside with direct sunlight, and inside with moderate light. The first picture inside of the tan/khaki is much more realistic than the picture taken outside.

very nice the green looks cool as hell! I would say its like a mint green color or so…

yeh green look nice

That green looks good. At least I bought the SC26 in green.

Im thinking about putting some DC-Fix on mine to make the beam even smoother and floodier

Was playing with the mt09r triple XHP70.2 this morning before I go to work. Was in the medium mode… then double click… all I can say is wow!

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge’s camera definitely prefers low light condition. These pics represent the colours much better.

If you just received it, make sure you charge the batteries first. After I charged it I got double the lux measured from ceiling bounce app.

hIKARInoob, very professional looking pics! Haikelite should use your pics instead of their original ones, as yours are more representative of the actual product.

Oh man, I should have gotten green!

yeah indeed green is sexy as hell, and more fun that its only made in 60 ex like the brown color so very limited and unique color :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge’s camera is really good at relatively low light close up shots. Somehow it’s fairly easy to make glam shots. :sunglasses:

There is something wrong with your camera setting. The tan you have is nothing look like my tan…

Camera setting? I don’t even touch that button. Depending on light my Tan/Khaki looks like this, or like the picture on the previous page taken indoors. Beam colour is wrong though; they’re both 5000K, but looks more like 3000/4000K in the picture.

Well, but does not have Green or Blue in CW. What I am looking to buy.

Yeah man. I found out about it too late. I really wanted green but would have settled on blue with Cool White tint.

^^I have blue on the way, I’m sure it’s going to look great as well. I almost cancelled the blue and went with green but when the blue was switched to navy I decided to stick with it.

Now, if only the damn thing would arrive. I really hate waiting :stuck_out_tongue: