Closing soon | www.3Tronics.co.uk | UK | Worldwide shipping | Custom lights/modifications/upgrades | Components | Powder Coating

“SP00 SP01 SP02 lights on the website nowproduct-page/c1hs9/1123362a-2f02-b4c9-eaeb-65789a8d18bf

On one of the pics it looks like it has an extension tube for 2 cell use?

It does, but can’t be used with direct drive XML2, but is included incase of future mod to XHP/MTG

aww man… I missed the black friday weekend !! damn it…

Let me know if you want something specific, I might be able to sort you out!

Hi, hope your store is going well. Nice to have something in the UK. Only just seen your thread though, haven’t been BLF quite as much recently.

Obviously I know you can’t buy and sell and make no money. But are there any other shipping options you could offer?

Before seeing your store I ordered a Qlite from Int’l Outdoor. $4.19 with free shipping. Even with a crummy exchange rate that’s still under £2.99 delivered.

I certainly don’t mind paying a bit more to get it quicker and from a local supplier. But it works out at £6.97 delivered. If you could do these for £5 delivered I’d buy them from you when I need them, but maybe there ins’t enough margin in it.

Just a thought. I guess you could offer “free UK shipping” for orders over ‘x’ price though.

Anyhow, best of luck :slight_smile:

To answer your questions simply… Yes

I can do things cheaper, that’s why I put a bit on the homepage about contacting me for smaller orders, the shipping price USUALLY is £2.45 for the packages I send, plus price for the envelopes, and also PayPal fees!
On top of that I have the website cost, customs fees etc. etc.

But if small things are sent in little envelopes rather than the padded ones postage will be cheaper for me, and you save money.

So yes, I can offer cheaper shipping and £5 would probably be feesable for 1 qlite shipped UK

Most of my orders do not actually come from the website but people contacting me for smaller items shipped.

I try to be as fair as possible but for instance, I got a shipment from Simon of convoys (30+) and the shipping and customs fees was over £75!

Which I have to split into the individual items

I’d love to offer free shipping, but without adding money in to the products I’m not sure I can, but may do it from time to time!

But looking from the other point of view, if you order some Clothes online and the shipping is £5 you order a few things to make the shipping worthwhile, rather than ordering 1 Tshirt and paying £5 postage

I’ll look into other options, but would it be better to add more to the prices and have free UK shipping?

Mind some feedback? I was on the hunt for LEDs and took a look at your site. I’d recommend a list that pops up when you hover/click on the products button so that one can quick jump to LEDs or what ever.

Anyhow, you didn’t have what I was looking for so I ordered elsewhere. I was on the hunt for Nichia 219C on 16mm and 20mm, and also XM-L2 U2 3C on 16mm. Are you going to stock any of these in the future?

I was trying to figure out a way to do that, quite hard due to the way the sites built

I’ve got Nichia 219B but not the 219C yet

It’s on my to do list, but money’s tight around Christmas!

Ive got some U2 3C on the way currently

I’ve also got some 20mm XML noctigon MCPCB on the way as I ran out!

Limited time

Free Delivery (UK)

Use code: FD12

It will save £2.98 for free delivery, international use the code to discount £2.98 off delivery!

I understand… but maybe move the LEDs up a bit? I thought I was looking in the wrong place when I was looking at gaskets and sense resistors. LEDs are way at the end. For me you are known as the guy to go to in Europe for LEDs on copper MCPCBs, shame to have them way back at the end just because most of them start with X :slight_smile:

Ok, I get you, I’ve re-arranged it, let me know what you think!

James

The order makes a lot more sense now. Good stuff!

New in stock:
Convoy L2
Convoy M1
Convoy M2
Convoy C8 diffuser (silicone)
Heat coloured pocket clips
And more!

New:

20mm Quad XPL/XPG MCPCB 2S2P

!!

10% off everything

Code: XMAS10

Hi James. Can you give me a little more info on your 2 mode direct drive driver?

Is it really direct drive, or will it limit amps and if so, to what sort of level? And what amp will the 2nd mode run at? And do you know if it has any PWM? Thanks.

I’ve not done much testing on it. So don’t know a great deal about it, But yes it is DD, I had it in a C8 and compared with a BLDDD and they were pretty much the same

Where’d you source these? That seems like a crazy high bin for a 4000k.

New:
Copper S2+ Spacer for Triples
!!

!!