COB utility keychain light with Type-C charging, 500 lumens, bottle opener, 500mAh battery, carabiner clip & adjustable stand

COB utility keychain light with Type-C charging, 500 lumens, bottle opener, 500mAh battery, carabiner clip & adjustable stand - Can it really push 500 lumens?!

Pretty neat is it available elsewhere than neal’s gadget.

Selling it all over, some sites charging way too much for it

For those of us on slow connections which make YouTube videos painful to watch, what’s your one line summary?

Wurkkos sells it for under 3 bucks.

atobe, this listing on amazon seems to be the best price (has stayed that way for awhile…others are anywhere from $9 to $15 for singles). That price at Wurkkos is excellent and that’s what they used to sell for on Aliexpress, but they charge $4 shipping unless you get free shipping with more stuff. It’s a pretty neat little light and light output is very good for a close quarters work light. The magnet, clip, and kickstand come in really handy and there have been times where I was in a ceiling space or under desks and didn’t have enough metal anywhere to use my lights with magnets, but the magnet on this one combined with how lightweight the light is, I can just stick it to a screw head and usually get light where I want it. Run time is actually quite good and although mine hasn’t been used a ton everything seems fine with it. There are a couple versions of this with different frames or with round cob arrays…would be nice to see something like this in a high CRI warmer temp version. The one thing that would make it better is if they got rid of the hokey bottle opener claw and just increased the opening for the spring bar so it could be clipped on larger diameter things. That and getting rid of the strobe.

Didseth Cob $8.99 : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09WZJPRK2/

I use it sometimes with these (awesome handy but overpriced) mag swivel hooks : https://www.amazon.com/Ant-Mag-Stickers-Refrigerator-Warehouse/dp/B0869L2Z1F/

Just ordered 4 pieces for 11,32$, from Wurkkos.

I'm very curious on how they perform in real life.

Similar, with a few other options (eg flashing RED)

Too many sellers of such mini-lights on Ali Express. Don’t know which one is the original producer.

Some sellers of new models, including Wurkkos Official Store on Ali Express, claim their lights can produce up to 800 lm!

Very bad tint and CRI, for a dollar extra 4000k 80cri would have been much nicer.

On BG now (shipping in a month from now)