Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

5A please
Fine with 5A (307 on the list).
Thanks.

Just thinking out loud here…

I doubt there will be 3 options for emitters. It would drastically change the sign up list near the beginning of production which would make it an unlikely change at the last minute.
Whatever we get as neutral white, it will probably not need any input from us as to our preference on the sign up list.

The only way we would get 3 choices that I can see is if they allow it when we go to buy on the website at purchase time. This would be the best option to us so we could all get our preference.

Again thank you all for your effort on this group buy. Please make my NW to 5A NW, #164 and #218.
and please add 2 CW. So I have 4 total now. Thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry, I mean # 163 and #218 :bigsmile:

The 5A tint sounds good to to me.
Shadowfax
Order #740

Agree, your monitor is the least of the problem, link to an (in forum perspective) ancient thread of mine:

And my most frustrating test series to date, remotely accurate colour reproduction via the internet is just not going to happen. Especially high CRI light, obvious by eye, reproduces as well as a 70CRI neutral:

After reading the comments, 5A seems fine for my two NW’s (#210 & #211) and could you please add one CW for me!
Thanks a lot!

Hello Bugsy! (thought I’d address you to avoid confusion)

With the addition of 5A I wanted to add two more NW lights for a total of 3 (which I don’t think got added into the official list yet). I’m reconsidering now, I’d like 5 total NW 5A plz! :slight_smile:

The closest to neutral white is good for me- if that’s 5A, then that’s good for me.

I’ll keep the one I have at #286 at 3C.

Please change the other one at #716 to 5A.

In the end I doubt it will really matter; I have a few lights in 5C and they all look different to me :slight_smile:

There are three emitter options. Pbtbtbt!

Any update?

TK, I knew there would be three when you said it was good news. I’m looking forward to Bugsy’s announcement, and then I will have to decide if I can live with just two, or if I have to have all three. I’ll probably just get the warmest (dimmest) and coolest (brightest), and be happy with those.

5A tint is fine with me for NW, that is for #15 and #323.

If 3 tints are offered, there is a tiny chance I want all 3.
Don’t think I can afford 3 at a time, but I’m rather on the list for all 3 than miss out on the one I might want extra!

Also in the OP:

Let me start out by saying that I had nothing to do with the availability of tint choices :) That credit goes TK, Dale, JohnnyMac, and of course Steve. My original request was 1A and 3C. Thanks to the people really doing the work the options are 1A, 5A, and 3D! I do not know what the bins are and I did request the V6 where possible but I will ask just so everyone knows but not that we can do anything to change anything :)

As of now..there are 1000 units slated for production. I do not know if more will be produced unless there is an immediate need or demand. In other words...after the buying slows down the production will stop and only what inventory is available will be available. It will not be re-introduced unless there is a super-serious demand. On the other hand Manker and Banggood may, and are free to do so, introduce a stock unit with these specs. Don't know so can't say.

Here's the status on production...

• The first 350 units are 1A. They should be ready sometime next week or the following Monday.
  • The next 150 units are 5A. They should be ready about the same time with the 1A.
  • After that there is another 500 3D. They are about 10 days behind due to the availability of copper.

It really has not been decided about the codes yet. I honestly do not know how to implement them other than just pm codes to the people that put their names on the list BUT that does not give any control over quantity ordered or sharing the code, etc. etc. To me it does not matter because even though they are staring with 1000 units they will produce 10,000 if the demand is there SO EVERYBODY WILL GET THEIR LIGHT(S). I will let the group decide how they would like that to be handled.

What I want to avoid is: "I ordered my light yesterday and it still hasn't shipped", "It has been 4 weeks and I still do not have it", etc. etc. If they run out of a certain tint they will make more, period. There will be a delay but that can be expected. PayPal gives us 6 months protection so I do not want to see people jumping the gun because they may be out of stock for a week.

My original intent was to get us a light mass produced with Wight's driver. Of course Dr. Frankendale showed us the possibilities. Then along comes this sorceress named ToyKeeper that showed Dr. Frankendale that she too can do cool things with lights. The rest is history. A truly custom light was born!

I am amazed by the amount interest in this GB as well as appreciative of everybody's patience.

I think I have everything

Is there already a final price established?

take

my

money!

thx all for making that happen!

If that’s all, I’ll take 10 :stuck_out_tongue: