Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

A downloadable manual is just fine.

TK, think it would be easy enough to post it down at the bottom where user photos go. You could review it to insert the text instructions.
-Arrg-just noticed another change to get done on my tattoo.

Yes, it would be much better as a downloadable PDF, done by members. It it is up to the manufacturer, we will end up with a translated, un-understandable mess.

Anyone remember the motherboard manuals of 15-20 years ago? One could only rely on the pictures, because the translated English was unintelligible. We should give thanks that the ones today are very good.

Hi, Please put me down for 3D tint on my four. Thanks.

200. Netjrb NW
201. Netjrb NW
202. Netjrb NW
203. Netjrb NW

I read through the first post and did not see an update on the proposed $22-$23 cost. Is there an updated cost figure now? I’ll be interested in 1 model in CW.

Hey guys!

i think some of us need good cells for that beauty...

so i talked to Neal to do me a favour.

LG 18650HE2 2500 mAh 2pcs

Panasonic NCR18650BD 3200mAh 10A

Panasonic NCR18650B 3400 mAh

coupon: M4D4BLF gives 20% off

end date: August 15

links are no aff - as promised (but they are in my deals thread ;) )

Thanks, I am going to grab a couple cells. Which ones do you prefer?

What battery do you recommend? I’m also looking for the smallest possible battery to fit other lights.

well - i have already HE2 powering my M43 and some NCR18650B…

maybe i grab the BD this time (good offer outside the US)

Thank you! Those are good prices.If I remember correctly...when He2 and BD stock is depleted then that is it, and probably the B's also.

He2's = $4.68 ea., BD's = $8, B's = $5.80 ea.

oops bugsy, the BD’s are twice that, it’s a 1-pack.

Thanks. Just ordered a couple HE’s…

Thanks! Corrected. Can't say about outside of the US but at $8 for the BD better off to get the newer versions from Richard or Calvin. He2's still well worth it.

I just grabbed a couple HE2’s also. Thanks.

+1
Hope that with 800 and more flashlights already sold the price will be a little less :wink:

What is the UI for Mode Memory ON?

I am trying but it has changed since then because we added the deep carry clip that this host never had and required machining to make it work.

Same UI. It is done the same way you change from 4 to 7 OR solder the pin on the underside.

Must be 3A because I could never find a 2D anywhere. 2D must be rare or it’s the the red headed stepchild of a tint. If it is a 2D tint, where did you ever find it?

3A isn’t a bad tint. It looks way better than 3C to me. I wanted to try out the 4D tint too, but they got sold out. :frowning:

Same UI ???!!! You mean there is no difference whether mode memory is on or off?

1. With mode memory off, you turn off in Turbo. At what mode does it come on?
2. With mode memory on, you turn off in Turbo. At what mode does it come on?

What is the “what” that is done the same way?
What you mean by “change from 4 to 7”? What’s “4” and “7”?

The same way almost every other mode memory works.

With memory on, it comes back on whatever mode you turned it off.
With memory off, it comes on the lowest mode

You can choose whether you want 4 modes or 7 modes by pressing the button repeatedly and entering configuration mode. You turn memory on/off in config mode also.
All of this was discussed, it seems like you need to read some more :wink: