Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Per the revised OP;

Final Specs:

XPL emitter in 1A, 3D, and 5A tints
Up to 1600 lumens depending on battery used and spring bypass
Noctigon Copper mcpcb
A17DD-SO8 driver +1 7135 driver(FET for direct drive of upper upper and 7135 for regulation of lower modes)
TK UI made by our own ToyKeeper (see some features) (Click HERE for more operation detail)
User selectable 4 or 7 evenly modes (Moon to High)
Reversing feature
Moon capable
Hidden blinking modes (including strobe and bike mode)
Hidden battery check
Low voltage protection
User selectable mode memory (always starts on Moon without mode memory but easily reverses to Turbo with a click)
Fast PWM for lower regulated modes
AR Glass
OP reflector
Deep Carry pocket clip
BLF-SE engraving
HAIII Anodizing
Packaged in a gift box
Total Cost $25.00

So, as you can see, we now have True Noctigon copper MCPCB, a custom driver, custom software, AR lens, Deep clip, etc.
Simply, it’s now a better light, giving members even more value for their hard earned dollar.
This thing is a STEAL at $25
If $2 or $3 is gonna affect your purchase, I can’t help you there.
I can tell you this, If you don’t get a few you will most likely regret it.

HTH
Later,
Keith

Thanks!
Keith

I use an 18350 in my Rey Ti triple-219B. It gets about 1400 lumens on turbo, but of course I don’t use it on that mode for long… The lower modes are plenty most of the time. So far, I’m getting weeks per charge even when I use it as my primary light.

But then, I also really like low modes. The FET+1 driver on this mostly just gets its +1 used while the FET sits idle.

Put me down for 1A, 1 please.

So, in effect TK, you have a smallish “key chain light” for use as needed for long periods without worrying about the cell. And as it so happens, that very same key chain light can also blast the heck out of a situation if/when it becomes necessary. That’s 2, TWO, two lights in one! :wink: lol

The lower modes being so efficient these lights will be excellent EDC and work well in virtually any given situation. Short of a special need, like great throw and long run time for a search light if a kid doesn’t come home on time and was last seen in the woods, well, even at that first responder means one heck of a lot in a lot of situations.

I’ve been using these, and TK’s code, for long enough now that it’s simply second nature and my normal. When you guys get your hands on these, you’ll be amazed.

Sorry ’bout that, forgot to tell you I carry my carmex in the other pocket with my Boney… Manker Boney that is… didn’t want you thinking I was a freak of nature or anything… I like using both front pockets….

Besides, I was talking about being able to reach a flashlight with either hand should I be assisting a lady with something, what did you think I was talking about??? 0:)

Hi, I’m already on the list for a NW, but I’d like to add a CW. Great job you guys are doing.

Chuck, I was just asking if a shorter battery tube can be made for the light. This way you could run 18650 or switch the tube to run 16340 or 18350 if you wanted. I do not think a CR123 would run this driver well (if at all), but it could be an option in a pinch.

A whole additional light in the 18350 size would be something else, more lists and more changed orders. I do not want to extend this GB any more…

If Bugsy36 still has an open ear of the manufacturers and lets me know, I will start a separate thread for this item, right now I want to get my mitts on THESE lights…

It would really be nice to have the 18350 option as an accessory tube. It’s one of the features that makes the Convoy S series so great.

“Chuck, I was just asking if a shorter battery tube can be made for the light. This way you could run 18650 or switch the tube to run 16340 or 18350 if you wanted.”

Oh - I see…

It’s only a tube then - So Let’s Get Some!!!

Brilliant Sir!

-Thanks!

:ghost:

Reduction in power??! pulls sleeves back and clenches fists :wink:

Joking aside, I really don’t get the thinking of people who want to limit stuff like this though, if I could have it do 10,000 lumens for 10 seconds, I still wouldn’t want to remove that mode. Just turn keep the mode memory on, set it in moonlight and your 700mAh battery is plenty if you are worried. Why is it even a “thing to do”? Maybe you need to signal someone you can see down below while you are on a mountain top and you just reduced your light’s power to a level which wont be too visible that far away…who knows, why eliminate a choice because you don’t think you need it?

I am at slot 106 NW.

Leaning towards 3D but with 5A around , please place me for another NW slot .(tempting 5A but still undecided with the tint yet)

Thanks All for the great effort and hard work on another BLF edition wonderful light.

Well, according to ReManG, a 18350 “tube” comes with no reduction in drive level, so I’m good with that.

So can we have it - can we???

Pretty Please???

Thanks!

-Chuck

Yup, no tinkering/complications needed, just a shorter tube! That’s why I wrote, just really saying…“but why???” :slight_smile: (“but why” to complications/doing anything to anything instead of just wanting a shorter tube option, if that wasn’t clear)

Ok - So what are we gonna do about it? - Seems like the time is nigh…

I bid $3 extra for my “18350 tube” - $28 total… but of course I am also willing to pay More or Less:-)

I just Want the Damn Thing!

-Chuck

just received my first manker rambler light from banggood fast shippingless then 3 weeks.

anodizing looks very good so does overall quality this one got no carry clip and rolls easy.

so maybe this was the first advantage for manker before this groub buy i didnt even heard of this name for flashlights so i ordered one to give it a try…

so looking forward for the codes to order the BLF A6

I’d like an 18350 the but doubt it could be done quickly.

Very good store.
Three days ago I asked a personal code on the battery, but the store decided to lower the overall cost for everyone.

How much deep pocket clip cost?