Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Hello A6 fans…

Which cells will you use with A6?
For max brightness.

Thank you for your answers.

Kind regards

+1 this is exactly my view on this matter

How will you attach it to the bike?
Can you give me link to good holder?

Thank you

I understand why bugsy36 don’t want to discuss it personally anymore because he has already stated his position, but it has to OK for other to discuss the topic, it would be a sad day when we have taboo subject about flashlights here…….

Just ordered 3D :bigsmile:

Samsung 30Q, no doubt, the latest, greatest cell of choice for any single cell DD light. I shouldn't even be saying this - they will sell out faster than a pork chop on a stick Smile. See the OP here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/31339.

I think mainly it’s just that this is bugsy’s thread, and a lot of people are/were looking to him or one of the other A6-SE team-members to get the driver available from banggood as a sort-of extension of this GB. He has had to state, re-state, explain, and re-explain his unwillingness to do that so many times, it is bordering on ridiculous. If you re-read the first few pages of this thread, you’ll see that I was one of the antagonists early on.

I don’t think there’s anything morally wrong with talking about it, requesting it, etc. But, some people up till recently still hadn’t got the idea that this is not the proper most effective channel for actually getting it done. The two possible drivers are wight’s, which was used in this GB light, and Richard’s, which is functionally the same, and already sold on his site. The most effective way of getting the ball rolling will be to start talking to one of those guys. As for the general discussion about it, I’m certain bugsy really won’t mind at all if you want to discuss this topic till the cows come home… in a new thread! :wink:

+5 brazillion

My two just shipped!

BTW - it’s funny how this light is the #1 flashlight on BG right now, and I’m getting this on my Facebook feed:

I just wonder how many folks buy one without the discount code! :smiley:

I will stop spamming this thread with this subject :-)

my 3 shipped today :slight_smile:

I think many people will be looking for a good bike mount.

Find a mount and we will ask for a deal from Banggood :)

What are you talking about? There is no other forum…

Edit: Admitting that is the first step to recovery. :smiley:

Yes thanks, I know the design is not a secret. But a list of parts and a board drawing is not a kit, and sourcing from multiple suppliers for a 1-off build is sadly not on budget.

Last of the 3 ordered, all different tint, shipped today…
I must be driving the local post office mad! So much stuff in the mail… And almost all flashlights! :Sp
There is something wrong with me…
I need some Help!! Quick!

The point is that why should other people profit off the work done by wight? I’m sure he could licence it out but would there be enough interest to make it commercially viable?
That’s why it is open source for us to use as we aren’t profiting from it.

I ordered a 3D. Tthe 5A (417 on the list) I already ordered felt lonely :smiley:

And where can I buy this cell for lowest price?
Can you please send me a link.

Thank you.

Gregor....what country are you in?