Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

I’m from Slovenia (EU)
Now I edited my profile location, so all my posts have this info :slight_smile:

@TomE, you’re right about the 30q’s , because I ordered a couple, and I’ve never even had a pork chop on a stick. :bigsmile:

without over-discharge as I can set for regulated drive. Believe the OP stated something to that effect. The samsung 30Q 18650 is preferred for DD. Sorry, no time to read 130 pages…I’ll probably order a 5A tint tomorrow after taking this evening to research, including finding out the CRI on this emitter.

It’s been a year plus since visiting BLF or even looking at new flashlights. Immediately found this great group buy. Thanks Bugsy36 & others for putting this rather complex deal together.

About the driver discussion, which I don’t want to get into, but couldn’t people outside the US easily buy the LD-2?

I would also need a bike mount. Hope we find a quality one…

Yes, we can! ->

Just ordered my flashlight.

I want to say thank you to everyone who made this possible. I already know this flashlight will be a special one, one of the favorite ones.

Greetings to all flashaholics! :beer:

I’m wondering if I missed something somewhere… seems to be a lot of people that live on the moon lately. Is this an esteemed flashaholic club? You can walk to the line between our side and the dark side of the moon and play with flashlights anytime you want? Sounds cool! (Cold even!) Are there Alien flags planted on the dark side equidistant to the line so we can see how far our throwers are putting out? Just wondered. Do they have a Subway? You know, all the lumens work makes people hungry… I tried to get Strawberry Ice Cream but the best TK could do was Neapolitan. Still good, must be a Moon exclusive.

Get these lights done Bugs so we can catch a ride to the dark side….

Edit: I did a test build on my S1100 the other day and saw 834.75Kcd, got this picture… thought it was relevant here

Something to entertain while waiting for postage to move…

Source: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/31076?page=119#comment-801038

M-O-O-N. That spells moon.

Source: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/31076?page=10#comment-712587

A good choice for those who prefer to use a protected battery is the Sanyo-Panasonic NCR18650GA Protected 3500mAh, currently selling for $10.15 USD at Mountain Electronics. That battery is rated for a continuous 10A discharge.

It is possible that the reduced inductance of a straight path instead of a coil might reduce sparking in the switch, but I think mechanical wear is probably more what limits switch life.
Also heat might penetrate the board from the spring to the switch.

Thanks. I gather it would probably help a little, but a bypass is more about increasing lumens (which we all like).

i have the order 3 x and i must only one flashlight.
i have one default with my paypall i was wrong :-s
what to do ?

Whenever I try to log in or even view cart when not logged in, I’m getting this error page:

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem

Anyone else getting this or have any suggestions?

EDIT: It’s working now.

Does the spring on the driver need bypassing too, or is it a copper alloy?

cabfrank, it’s a great benefit but I started doing spring bypasses to keep the light working after springs collapsed under the heat of the load. Once it was figured out that a braid or wire bypass would carry more current and save the spring, the added benefit of higher lumens overshadowed that it’s actually a functional modification. :wink:

In the X6’s, and the A6 as well as it’s the same board, the trace on the pcb will fry at a little over 6.5A. Or should I say, we’ve seen it happen. This isn’t the only light that does that, I had it happen some time back and started re-enforcing pcb traces even back then, but not by doing a through-board bypass.

The Sanyo has almost the same output as the INR18650-20R using much less current.
Should the INR18650-20R read 5.77A at 1397.2 lumens?

Dale?

I have received the email tracking number in less than 12 hours after purchase, although it still does not work (still time, no problem).

Thanks Dale. Sounds like a spring bypass will have to be done sooner or later.