Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

:bigsmile:

Will this be BLF’s biggest group buy ever? If so, we need a gold version too 8)

The unanodized version will save a little time and effort if anyone wants to Cerakote it.

If the unanodized version is available, I’ll grab one of each. :slight_smile:

If and when the option is available to have anno stripped, I’ll decide then haha.

Much prefer to have a black one and get it sooner, or have a pocket clip instead.

+1

I'd like a double driver, French fried orings and a large bezel...

No onions!

Would you like cells with that order?

Are they flavored?

Keep it plain vanilla don’t mess with choice of toppings!

Sure! Here’s Grape:

……
Cherry:

……
Blueberry:

……
Lime:

Great Choice! Vanilla is on sale! Two for the price of one!

Hmmm.. do you have something similar to this? without the cream?

We have this option available by Special Order:

Nah..Ill just go without any toppings this time, thanks for asking!

Oh, get em while there HOT

Paul

Thanks, Bugsy, that’s reassuring: Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

I am on the list right now as #104 for Hank NW

I think capitalization matters — please make sure I’m down as “hank” lower case for PM purposes

And, please, change that to TWO NW lights for me

I am in for a NW. Thanks!

Hank - please accept my apologies. I thought that it was understood that we were using the driver with the added 7135. In an attempt to avoid any further confusion...

part of the latest is that I would not accept a driver with the supplied FET's. While close...no cigar. The supplied single FET driver was heads and tails above the supplied double FET driver. Allegedly that has been corrected by using our FET and we will know in a couple days.

Capitalization, you can send a pm to yourself to test it. hALO… works fine. Same as Halo…

Well, when I PM to “Hank” from my own account, that works (message Name field gives a dropdown that offers three options: “hank” and “Hank Wang” and “hank69” so I was wondering what it would default to, when I didn’t make a choice from that dropdown).

“T”hanks …