Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Great work organizing and designing this. Too bad I had not been a member at the time. I still want to get at least the two warmer tints.

I don’t recall anyone saying that is was too late to join?

Speak up and tell the man what you want!

-Chuck

One of each tint :smiley:

What a great epic group buy! Wonderful job by the team that made this happen - thanks to all!

I ordered my 3D. :slight_smile:

Main post doesn’t say closed! :slight_smile: I might even need some for xmas…… this place is a wallet burner.

I ordered my 5A, have never owned a 5A and look forward to it. I love incan’ish tints.

Ordered. Bazillion thanks to the GB team. Amazing thing you’ve organized here. Can’t wait to get my lights. Even paid priority shipping! :open_mouth:

Thank you, bugsy36; and thank you to all BLF members who organized and helped put this together.

I am in for one of each tint.

Order placed. 3D & 5A.
Thanks!!!

I pressed the button hard, my drink spilled… what is wrong with that information…. :wink:

No internet for 3 weeks and a nice surprise in my inbox.
Order placed. 3D & 5A and 4 LG HE2s from Gearbest.
Thanks!!!

In the USA, you can buy a protected version of the Sanyo NCR18650GA from Mountain Electronics. The price today is $10.15 USD. In case I do not mod my BLF A6 with a spring bypass, this is the battery I will probably use. Still haven't decided.

In early testing, the best results were obtained using an Efest IMR battery. The following table is copied from post #326.

Ordered! now the waiting game starts…

Already have a XP-L HI V3 2B waiting :slight_smile:

Order placed :slight_smile:

Thank you all for making this happen!

Send bugsy a PM. The following is copied from his earlier post.

Order placed. Thanks!

Got mine ordered. Many thanks to the entire team who worked to make this happen. Now I need to order some batteries, the code M4D M4X gave us for the Samsung 30Q expired. Thanks again.