Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

hello bugsy,

please count me in for *2 *lights,
one in 5A and another in 3D tint

thank you very much for your work!

best regards
Markus

—> please send me a code

Best cell for this light: Samsung 30Q, in post #1 here: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/31589 for Banggood coupon code: M4D4BLF (Thanks Max). The 30Q is the best out there, combining top power and very good capacity. No need for protected cells with this light. Ignore that referral to protected cells in the Banggood listing - the light has low voltage protection (LVP) built in.

The SANYO GA is top capacity, but moderate max power - available here for example: MtnE-SANYO GA.

as mentioned above, the M4D4BLF code is expired. I just tried it, no go.

1A and 5A ordered!! edit: almost forgot… thanks to everyone involved!

I just checked in this morning to see if the code had been posted yet, and I find that hundreds of lights have been sold already last night! :open_mouth:

Bought mine just a few minutes ago! :party:

Thanks to the BLF A6-SE crew with bugsy as their captain and Neal making sure the engine is running smooth! This GB is the best I’ve participated in so far, but as bugsy has said, a lot of the hard work was done in krono’s X6-SE GB. So, many more thanks to krono for paving the way! H)

Good morning, David.

It was fun (most of the time) :wink:

And don’t forget Manker! They deserve a lot of credit.

Im interested in one 3D. Thanks for the effort.

So now this greatest group buy in history nearing its succesful climax, and many many thanks go out to all involved...

could this greatest flashlight driver in the entire world, with the greatest UI in the entire world, in its handsome yellow design, be sold separately soon?

looks like the 3D tint is going to be popular. like chuckhov says no substuting to lower tint on new stock. only bettter will do :smiley:
this will only get more popular as the days go on as its in production and shipping now.
the roller coaster has started, jump on before they are all gone…

battery deal a long with a torch deal like this would have been spot on and what the doctor had ordered.

Neal tries to get a even better deal for us… :wink:

Order for one 3D placed.
Code worked :slight_smile:

Many thanks for the whole team.

Ordered! Thanks to Bugsy and the rest of the team :beer:

i am in for 1 CW Thanks

hello bugsy,

please count me in for one lights,
in 3D tint

thank you !

regards

Gerd

—> please send me a code

I have ordered 1 5A :slight_smile:

Hi guys :slight_smile: Thanks to all involved, good to see you got the 3D and on a Noctigon even :wink:

Everything worked out great in the end, good job :slight_smile:
This GB has raised the bar so high on what is possible here i can’t wait to see what’s next.

How long will the GB code be active?

And i have only signed up for one so far, but i will most likely want to get more, will i have to sign up for more or is it just to buy what i need later when i can afford it, because Manker will produce after demand anyway?

Ordered. Thanks for the quick response bugsy :slight_smile:

best regards, Gerd

I just got a E-mail saying that my A6 has already shipped.
:slight_smile:
Fast work BG.
I’m getting GB’s and BG confused but I like it.

Got the shipped mail as well :-)

unfortunately he could not lower the price for the 30Q :(

but i think its still a good offer:

Samsung INR18650 - 30Q 3000mAh (non-aff)

Code: M4D4BLF price: $ 5.84

Which one is the neutral white again? Used to be NW and CW and now with these 3D 5D double dee I’m lost.