Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

Ok so who has got their 3D shipped before today?

I see that I ordered 39 minutes after the code was sent out on PM to all on list. And then they only had 1A and 5A in stock. The 3D was expected in 18.August (Today).
Or did 500 manage to order the 3D tint on 39 minutes? In the middle of the night? (my time…) And the 3D that come in stock today, was the second wave of 3D?

@Bugsy36 - what is the correct answer here?

I ordered my 5A on the 14th, very late and it was indicated to have shipped on the 16th.

Trying to decide if I want the 3D or a 1A for the second unit. Is the 3D pretty good? I have a 3B and love it and I have a 219B and love it.

Man, I hate waiting! :slight_smile:

Ordered up a neutral white. Thank you, Bugsy, for the code! Now to read up some more.

Can't apply refund maybe cause the 3d are back in it really is going to process sometime soon

[quote=mattlward]
I ordered my 5A on the 14th, very late and it was indicated to have shipped on the 16th. Trying to decide if I want the 3D or a 1A for the second unit. Is the 3D pretty good? I have a 3B and love it and I have a 219B and love it. Man, I hate waiting! :)[/quote]

The pros told me to go 5a and 3d. If you do some searching there are comparisons on this thread. 3d is close to daylight but not too yellow I was told.

I have my 3D in hand… still in the tape waiting for the light to get here to put it in. :slight_smile:

That’s how I make sure I get the tint I want. :wink:

Neal asked me what tint I wanted, I specified 3D was my favorite and I was told that was a go. Then Banggood sent me an email stating 3D was out of stock, would I accept a different tint? So I asked for the 5A if they had it still. And am told the A6 shipped today, but they don’t say which tint shipped. So it’ll be a surprise! :slight_smile: Hippo Birdies 2 Ewes, Hippo Birdies 2 Ewes…. (once upon a time, long ago, my Aunt got me a tiny little birthday card that had a series of pictures on it, no words. A hippo, a bunch of birdies flying in circles, and 2 sheep. These 2 rows were repeated like the words of the happy birthday song. One of those things I’ll remember always, no matter how much else I forget. lol)

Ordered a 3D. Thank you Bugsy, for the code! :party:

Ordered 1A and 3D… thanks to bugsy for code and support.

Technical question: If I got it right, current was around 5.7A at turbo giving around 1550Lumen. Is that right? Can´t find it any more.
Was that with normal, 4,2V accu(high drain of course ), or was that with an 4.35V accu? Since it is direct drive, I´m wondering if 4.35V could be an improvement.

Lampenheinz, I believe that current level is with spring bypasses top and bottom, but yes, a high drain cell like the new Samsung 30Q, the LG HE4 or HE2 or the Efest 35A. Going that route, it’s also a good idea to run the tail spring bypass through the pcb and directly to the switch. The trace on the pcb has been known to fizzle out at extended run usage when in the 6+A range. I do that now on all my hot rodding of the X6/A6 style lights, to be on the safe side.

Any possibility of a picture to illustrate how you wire the tail spring bypass direct to the switch please?

Thanks

There is actually a post/thread on BLF on how Dr.FrankenDake does it.

Hi,

I need this flashlight too. Is it still possible to join the groupbuy??

The 3D should be perfect for me…

cheers
Tom

The cells you mentioned are all 4,2V cells…high drain of course, to deliever very high currents, but 4,2 ones.
Could cells, that can be charged to 4.35V, like the LG ICR18650E1 or the Samsung ICR 18650-32A, give more brightness with direct drive at the beginning? Or do they break down to lower voltage that fast, that there is no difference?

Bump

I wonder how hard it would be to put a XP-L HI triple in this. Always wanted a mini-triple. :slight_smile:

In the immortal words of Bugsy,

From update 8/1/15

“What I want to avoid is: ”I ordered my light yesterday and it still hasn’t shipped”, “It has been 4 weeks and I still do not have it”, etc. etc. If they run out of a certain tint they will make more, period. There will be a delay but that can be expected. PayPal gives us 6 months protection so I do not want to see people jumping the gun because they may be out of stock for a week.“

Maybe that quote should be a sticky on every page of this thread.

Just because they say they shipped, does not mean they have left the building. They probably just moved closer to the shipping/receiving door :slight_smile:
Come on’ David, you been here long enough to know the rules, Order it and forget about it for 3 weeks.
Dollars to Donuts says we all get our lights in the USA within 3 days of each other, regardless of whether you ordered them 10 minutes after the code was released or 5 days later.
Always happens that way.

Now, Chill, Don’t Worry, be Happy!

Later,
Patient Keith

Here is another shot by Dale. Highly recommended if you push the 6A+

Placed order for one in 3D, thanks Bugsy36 and all others involved for putting this together!

I too would like to know the answer to this, is this first wave or second wave of 3D??

I’m one of many who ordered a 3D and are yet to see it shipped. My order was placed on the 14th Aug. I’m not worried as it’s just s stock and processing delay.

The 3D stock that you are all referring to arrived there on Friday AFTER the listing. Just because it arrived does not mean that they have an army ready to ship 1000+ lights on the weekend. During the same week and BEFORE the 3D arrived the 1A and 5A were already there. When the code went out it was the weekend and there were 1000 lights with 500 coming.

So.....RELAX :) It is going to take some time in transit unless one wants to pay for DHL service.