Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

The 1A is still in stock, and the 3D and 5A are expected Sep 6th. Anyone have any idea if the quality will change on the new batch? I love the one that works, but still am frustrated to receive a completely DOA light.

How much lumens would this put out with a standard keeppower 3400mah?

I received mine today!!!

Waiting until it was night to try it out. Charged batteries and…….nothing……
Tried different batteries and fully charged batteries and its not working :frowning:
Cleaned all contact points and still nothing :frowning:

Well after a bit of use mine now has the 7135 problem. 2 lowest modes are the same, battery check doesn’t work, bike strobe doesn’t have the constant on portion. Wouldn’t be surprised if all the drivers have bad soldering and will fail like this. I’ll take it out and mess with it at some point; maybe reflow the entire thing in an oven?

i hope mines ok no DOA… im expecting it a week or two from now.

Anybody else get a deep blue flashlight ?. The tail cap is deep blue and the rest is even darker blue. I will try to get some pictures later.

Except for the color difference the flashlightis perfect , no bugs at all.

The UI is really something new, and the color of the 5A is nice and warm, not to yellow or to rosy.

All in all great GB, thanks everyone.

i tried many time to switch the mode but i can’t never get it, i did a rapid click at least 20 times. but the light still turn on normally. my fingers are all tired from trying, i bought 4 lights and couldn’t get any of them to change mode, anyone have the same problem?

try to let anyone else do it for you? :wink:

My problem or difficulty might be “erratic” as opposed to “hair trigger”. Also the led does not light up at all in moon mode. Is your moon like that? And also goes into the hidden modes without medium half-press. I am giving up trying to go into the configuration. Like your hair trigger maybe my erratic will disappear with use (but then I am ready chugging it all up).

I am with you. Read my posts. At least I have only one. :wink:

Thanks for a helpful post .

lots of members have a meter ...and probably can use that small bit of useful info.

my gf thought i was crazy when i clicked the poop out of the flashlight, i wanted to gift three away, thought the group 2 mode is better for them, i can handle the 7 modes but i’m pretty sure it’s annoying to my friends.

It kind of sounds like your clicking it on and off 20 times, you click it on, then tap it till the light goes out. It will forward through all 7 levels a couple times before it turns off.

omg, thank you very much, i got it to where it completely turn off and blink twice, but after the second two-blink i turned it off, it still in the 7-mode group except now i have last mode memory?? if i was not to turn it off after the second two-blink it would go back to the moonlight mode. it’s 3:45am and i’m going crazy over this stuff.

When you get into config mode, after the first two-blink set, you can flip the mode groups. If you wait until the second two-blink set, you are flipping the mode memory.

well - it now did it was programmed for… :wink:

7/4 modes: switch off between first 2 flashes
memory ON/OFF: switch off between second 2 flashes

[quote=vuanhquoc] omg, thank you very much, i got it to where it completely turn off and blink twice, but after the second two-blink i turned it off, it still in the 7-mode group except now i have last mode memory?!?!? if i was not to turn it off after the second two-blink it would go back to the moonlight mode. it's 3:45am and i'm going crazy over this stuff. [/quote] Yes, if you don't click it off during the first or second set of blinks it will go back to moon mode with nothing changed. You'll have to retap to get back into config mode

So, I took the couple lights to work for the guys who bought them from me. I printed out both the written instructions and the excellent diagram and went over it with each of them. These are a couple older gentlemen who never had a computer controlled light before. They razzed me for the better part of 30 minutes with stuff like “I just want to hit the button and light comes on!” I did get to set the config options on one guy’s light. He wanted both options toggled - the 4-mode group and the mode memory on. They were still laughing as they walked out of the room together, and I shouted after them “Just hit the button!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like there have been a number of issues. But a lot of lights delivered.

No sign on mine yet, I ordered when the codes where released though.

I got my BLF Manker A6's a few days ago.

They seem to work fine.

The UI is a little complicated, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. ;)