Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

That’s what I’m using in mine right now - I switch up between the MJ1 and the HE2, and by eye I can see no difference.

Thanks,
-Chuck

Cool thanks!

The 25R cell rattles a bit in my A6

They don't rattle in my brother's lights (I just checked 2 that he ordered).

Make sure you have tightened the battery tube at both ends, and that both o-rings are in the correct position.

I can not have anything other than the moon mode
I received my lamp 3D there about ten days but have only tested today.
At the first use, I managed to change three times mode and I don’t know what I did, it remains blocked moon mode. I tried to click +15 times but nothing. When I turn on, I have a blink then the moon mode. if I clik again just moon mode, again and again
thanks for your help

empty battery?

I managed to do that today

No result whatsoever- at least the controller is flashable, also solder joints were quite okay- only the wires were cheap so i swapped those with 22awg ones

The one thing that helped actualy was swapping the MOSFET, it seems that the original one dont like the moolight level at all :confused:

Now everything is as it sould be, i even swapped the emitte rin the flashlight that i currently use for EDC with a real 3D : not it realy “shines” like it should

That is odd about the Moonlight because we specifically required that mosfet. Never know though....maybe it is a rare defect within.

Can we assume that it is working now?

Yeah probably, now its working like a champ, maybe the mosfet was just bad or overheated while soldered, who knows- it seems that i am the only one reporting that problem, so no worries, s++t happenes :wink:

At the end we are BLFers, a BLFer must manage his own flashlights :slight_smile:

10x again for that groupbuy- its a great torch

My battery is good

Sound like memory is set to off and you’re doing full clicks to try to change modes… Should be half presses.

From ON, push the button just enough for the light to go off and release. If you do it right, you should not hear a click and only flash off for a blink to switch to the next mode.

I am just curious to know how much you can sell that for to your employer, like you did with the X6-SE. LOL

Result is the same, push just enough for the light to go off or click, i ’ve moon mode
If i turn off more than 3mn and i light on the lamp, I’ve a flash before the moon mode go on

Then the OTC is probably bad. Makes the ui think it’s long press no matter what.
Can you check the solder on the driver? You would need to des older the leads to the mcpcb.
If not. Just get a new head from Banggood.

Did anyone get a new head from Banggood?

Mine is on its way :slight_smile:

slit a straw up the side .. cut it to the length of the 18650, wrap it around the battery and slide it down in with the cell . Slick so it will still slide.. but big enough to stop the rattle . simple fix for lots of light/ battery rattle

Mine too. Sent an email too professional guy Saturday night. Got a reply this morning. And another from a different guy that said it is on the way.

I sent a pic of the dedomed led and damaged mcpcb and another pic of the light with its shipping label with it.

Will try the straw! (also noticed that longer protected cells do no rattle)

That’s two. Anybody else?