Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

+1 Definitely a better choice now that the China price went up.

Lights from RMM, I expect to work well, and I trust him for excellent support.

Lights from the lottery, nope. And I expect them to get worse, not better, as time goes by.

+1....me too. Guess it's all about a money grab and to heck with BLF pre-requisites. Hope I'm wrong...someone tell me so.

Is there a centering ring that can be used with a xml reflector and a xpl emitter?

Might be time to change the Subject line of the original post, “Code no longer available”

I suppose we’ll hear if they degrade the quality and maybe then demand they take the “BLF” name off the light.
Otherwise that’ll ruin the value of the originals for the collectors who got the best of the run, however good that has been.

Waitaminnit, am I starting to think like a collector?

I’m still hoping we hear a line got drawn at some point and a run of more recent lights will be available — even at the higher price — improved by resolving the things that came up.

I’m dreaming.

I’m afraid you are indeed dreaming. They are probably as good as they are going to get. Fortunately, the good ones are really, really good.

Yep. I’m showing a total of $36.89 delivered built and tested from Mt. Electronics using coupon code BLF which includes S2 host with the same FET+7135 driver and BLF A6 firmware with a guaranteed XP-L V6 3D. I don’t think I ever saw what led bins were used in the BLF A6.

Is it normal to lose the original gb price after A certain amount of time? Maybe m4d m4x or Neal could help out newer members. A lot of people seem to be receiving the wrong tint. In that case I would ask for a new head esp.if you don’t mod.

Heck, I’m still waiting for an answer about replacing the broken belt clips with better ones, but since they keep asking me if the old ones are OK (yep, still broken) I don’t expect much.
Don’t know if they ever solved the problem. I turned down replacing them with the same fragile kind.

Since the original plan was to quit selling these after demand dropped off, one might speculate that demand never dropped off.
And while they have the “BLF” logo on them, people will think they’re getting the very best possible.

Try this

https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/41447236/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=41447236&SV!skill=operator&LEAppKey=f907f2d9acd64b7f8c00b83bed3c2822&referrer=http%3A//www.banggood.com/Wholesale-CREE-XM-L-T6-1800-Lm-12W-Zoomable-LED-Flashlight-Torch-p-51265.html&bId=12

Thank you!!

Thank you for the helpful advice.

Usually for custom items they make enough for the interest list and then simply stop selling them entirely. Or for a group deal on a stock light, people on the list get a coupon and then everyone else can only get retail price.

This one has been different, selling at the GB price for something like 3X as many units as people signed up for, then gradually going up toward retail price as demand drops off. They probably aren’t getting enough volume to do big production runs any more, and smaller runs cost more per unit.

Tanks TK. I see your point! People are probably lucky that the code even went public!

I know someone who just purchased 35 of these lights 35 batteries and 35 chargers and bang good is asking him if he will take a refund on the lights. Shortly after the discount code expired. He doesn’t want to be stuck with 35 batteries and chargers as he was modding them for people and selling as a bundle. most have already paid him.

I feel QC needs to be better before upping the price. Quality must be built into a product it can not be inspected into it.

You think the story’s ending, and then ….

Could upping the price be a way for the new customers to pay for all the defective lights?

That brings up the question who bears the cost of replacements for the defective parts, Manix Manker or Gearbest Banggood? :zipper_mouth_face:

Definitely not Gearbest. :bigsmile:

My opinion, Manker should reimburse bang good for selling junk or bang good should inspect them while packaging for shipping and send back the junk ones to manker.