Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

vs

Is there a problem with the difference?

I was only sharing. I didn’t say there was a problem.

Good to know. Thank you.

Thanks for the input, DHart! I actually ordered the black S1 (3D) combo using the recent 15% off code. According to tracking, it is supposed to arrive by Friday. I am looking forward to testing it out this weekend. This will be my first 18650 flashlight (18350 also). Already have some batteries waiting. One of my friends is heavy into vaping, so he gave me a couple to try out.

I may try to get the BLF A6 as well, if there is another big sale in the future, just to have and compare. One of the main reasons I want it is the ultra-cool BLF Edition logo! HAHA!

I’m confident that you will love this light. Good choice on the tint. I have set mine to 4-output modes with last mode memory ON. Nice to have some options with this!

I like the output and capacity with the VTC6, but the AW IMR 12A 800 mAh 18350 puts out just as much light on turbo, and the form factor is very nice. Either way, a very enjoyable and capable light. And $25 for the 18350 version or $29 for the combo 18650/18350 version - it’s a steal!

What light are you describing here? The BLF A6, (which I thought this thread was about,) or the Astrolux S1

Just in case, I just cancelled an order for 2 BLF A6s. If you were describing the BLF A6 in your “not the same anymore” post above, Thank you. You helped me to avoid wasting my money on a product that in the past, I’ve been very happy with, but sadly no more.

OTOH, if you just bash random shit on your keyboard posting something which has nothing to do with thread, making allegations about some hypothetical light not being the same, GFY, because of your drunken posting, I just cancelled an order for no reason.

Pick one.

“This coupon has expired.”

what is the price supposed to be?

Yes I was talking about the BLF A6. But I don’t know why you cancelled your order, go place that order again. It’s the same great performance.

These are two Astrolux S1’s, purchased in the last month

Wow that is scary. Looks like a complete lack of QC.

My most recent BLF A6 arrived, and it is identical to the first I ordered. Copper board, etc. Swapped the driver for the BLF X6 Bistro driver.

I’m going to re order the other 2, as quality is exemplary. on the one I just received…

The only difference is an unmarked mcpcb (still copper) and slightly thinner wires. Otherwise they perform the same…

Thanks for letting me know. :+1:

Currently on sale right now at $19.95!

No they are not. They are out of stock, Expected restock on 5th March 2017
However, the Promotion Sale (is) From February 20 to February 28.

Will not let it in the cart. Banggoods own precious little way of saying GFY RNDEYE.

They’re not out of stock. Maybe you selected the 3D tint? I checked that one, and it does say that it is out of stock.

I’m actually eyeing the Flashlight + 1x INR18650 - 30Q battery combo but that one wasn’t on Sale and then I saw this! Sadly, I’m gonna have to find another way to get my hands on a “recommended battery” since they don’t ship those to my country.

I wouldn’t worry about that battery, looks like the one I pulled out of an old laptop.

Went back and checked, I think that because I recently ordered one with the 3D, that might be why. I cannot even use the dropdown menu though, to select the tint. Just tells me out of stock. I’ll try clearing cookies, and see if that changes it.