Code now public! BLF A6 FET+7135 Light. Short 18350 tubes and Unanodized Lights Available

If its cheaper without the box then I would suggest skip the box or have it optional.

I completely agree but in perspective a box probably costs them 25¢, IF it is included (just thinking of the X6-SE and the way it was packaged).

+1 NW please

I would actually prefer it without a fancy box, we know EE’s anodizing is very though, so i am not that worried of shipping damages.

But the biggest reason is, i have a hard time trowing away a fancy box & i really don’t need more stuff. so please if possible the $0.25 saving for me.

And with a bigger box i know they have to pay lots extra in shipping, it is cheap for them to send but the added bulk always up the cost, i would think even more than the box itself.

But maybe convoy has smaller boxes, i wouldn’t know i have never seen one.

I don’t mind a box; I’d mostly be buying these lights as gifts anyway. :slight_smile:
(it also provides a place to pack the instructions, if there are any)

I don’t mind not having a box either.

Box increase the resale value.
Makes buyers think you take care of your stuff.

Okay, I am down for 2 at the 412 and 413 slots.
Put me down for a NW in the 500 slot. 4 people need to fill this gap. Come on guys.

Oh, and thanks to everyone involved for making this happen.

Paul

Lol, resale value on a ~$20 flashlight.

Some people sold the BLF EE X6 for ~$80.

Really? Wow I still have 2 lying around here… :money_mouth_face:

Me too!

Two NW for me pls.

Thanks!

1 left to hit 500!

I’ll take the 500th,or rather the 499th, in a cw this time please.

:beer:

I’m interested to get on

I can push us over the mark… I never did actually sign up for any yet.

Put me on the list for 4 NW units? :slight_smile:

You.can have my second one if you want Zeng, i just wanted to get the buy finished! :wink:

Sorry to keep people hanging but i will remove my request for a second torch, the long lost trustfire x9 arrived in the post today after over two months in the postage wilderness, a man can only make use of so many torches…. So back to 499 it is for now.

Corin

(just seen toykeepers post. we’ve still made it!)

where can I buy one?